C8

Eunna

I was eating my supper with Yoongi accompanied me. We were having some funny conversation while eating.

"She really did that to you? That's super hilarious! " I stated while laughing at his statement.

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting that as well. " he added while laughing along with me. I took another piece of sushi using the chopsticks and leaded it into my mouth that was already full with food.

"Gosh, eat slowly. I've never seen a girl who eats like you. " Yoongi scoffed as he made sure I could swallow the sushi properly.

"You eat like a gross " he scoffed.

As I was about to say something, my phone rang. Both of us looked at my phone to see who was it.

It was Taehyung. I widened my eyes and turned to Yoongi. I hit the table and tried to swallow all the food in my mouth at once and accepted his call.

"Hello, Sir? " I asked while covering my mouth.

"Hye, is this Jae Eunna? " a voice of an unfamiliar man asked. I looked back at the caller ID to see if it was really Taehyung or not.

But it really said Taehyung. I put my phone on my ear back and said "Yes, I am. Why? ".

"Do you know who's Kim Taehyung? " he asked me.

"Yes, sure. He's my boss. " I answered him. "Fine, that's good. Actually, he's at a bar now and he's too drunk. Your name is the only one that's in his emergency contact. Can you please pick him up? He's talking nonsense right now. " the man said which making me gasped.

As what I knew, Taehyung hates drinking.

"Alright. Send me the location and I'll be there as soon as possible. "

Yoongi helped me to carry Taehyung to the car. I opened the door and Yoongi slowly put Taehyung at the back seat.

"He's sobering now. " Yoongi stated once he looked at Taehyung's face. Seemed like he's used to getting drunk.

"What should we do? Does he needs medicine? " I panicked.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's okay, he seems to be fine now. But you can seat at the back with him in case he needs anything. " he suggested.

I nodded and sat at the back together with Taehyung.

He looked so bad and terrible. I got into the car and asked him if he was okay. But, he was drunk to even respond to my question.

With his half opened eyes, he seemed like he wanted to lay down on something. So I offered him my lap so that he could rest a bit.

Slowly, I took his head and put it on my lap. His head was a bit hot due to the alcohol he consumed earlier.

His body was sweating as well. I could see his body was burning from the inside as it was turning to a light red. Even Yoongi had turn the air conditioner to the highest temperature, it still didn't help him to feel better.

"Help, " he said as he held his collar. It looked as if he was trying to ask me to unbutton his shirt.

I gulped. I didn't know if I really should do that. But he seemed like burning and I can't just let it be.

I heaved a sigh and started unbuttoning his shirt and did it till his chest. I only unbuttoned a few of them as I couldn't continue any further.

Yes, I admit that I was afraid. But I wasn't sure whether I was afraid because he's my boss or I was afraid if he would remember it tomorrow morning.