C15

His pet

Author

After staring at the papers, Taehyung still couldn't believe his eyes. He was still curious. How can a smart girl like her chose to work like a normal person?

It was kind of mysterious. He sighed and called Eunna to come into his room. They were now at Taehyung's house because he asked her to take a look of his dog.

"Yes, Sir? You need anything? " she asked while holding Yeontan in her arms. She loves dogs so much but never have one.

Taehyung looked at how his dog got to use with her so easily and smiled. "He seems to like you. "

Eunna let out a small giggle, "I gave him some food treats just now. Maybe that's why he loves to stick around me. " she said.

As he was loving how happy his dog looked, he remembered his real intention of calling her into his room. He cleared his throat and straightened his back.

"Eunna, " he spoke. "Yes, Sir? " Eunna stopped playing with Yeontan as she had her eyes laid on Taehyung.

"Here, sit down. " he said while pointing to the seat across him.

"Pardon? " she asked since she wasn't paying attention when Taehyung talked to her. Yeontan kept licking her cheeks and that was quite distracting.

Taehyung sighed, "Sit on my lap. " he said.

"What? " Eunna choked as she put Yeontan down and turned back to Taehyung who was sitting in such a seductive way. At this point, his laps looked so comfortable to be sit on.

"Just kidding, I want you to sit across me. Here, take a seat. " he chuckled.

It was kind of awkward after he did the joke on her. She walked towards his way and sat on the couch. "Do you need anything? " she asked.

"Nothing, I just want to talk. " he smiled.

Crossing his legs, he rested his back on the couch and found his comfortable spot. He stopped moving then looked at her again. "I want to know more about you. So tell me what I don't know. " he said.

It's not weird when your boss wants to know about you. But what make it weird was; chatting with him in his room.

"Come on, don't be so awkward. I told you already. You can treat me like a friend when we're together. I just want to have a talk. " he said calmly.

"If that so, " Eunna smirked a bit. "Can I call you Taehyung? Because no one calls their friend as Sir. Am I right? " she tried to play around.

Taehyung found it was interesting. "Sure, why not. I somehow love it when someone just call me by my name. Go on, little girl. " he stared at her.

"Okay, so let's start with my childhood. But promise me, you need to tell me about your childhood too because it's unfair if you don't. " she said.

"Deal, " he nodded.

They were laughing together as if there was no tomorrow. Their laughter filled up the whole house.

"Your story is full of fun, " Taehyung laughed while holding his tummy. He couldn't laugh any more. Or else, his tummy will hurt tomorrow.

"Yours too. " Eunna said after finally managed to stop her laughter. By laughing so hard, both of them had tears in their eyes.

"Pft, I must look like a potato. My makeup is now fading. " she groaned as she spotted her foundation was getting thinner.