C28

Trust

DUP DAP DUP DAP Taehyung's heart pounded as his eyes were glued on the medium tall guy that he hadn't seen for awhile. He, himself wasn't sure whether he can still call him as a friend or ex friend. Funny, isn't?

The girl beside him had no idea of what he was struggling in his mind. She smiled at the guy then looked at Taehyung. "Why aren't you go and greet him? He's your friend, right? " Eunna asked in confusion. She then tended to look back at the guy then decided to greet him.

"Hi, Jimin. " she got off from the car. Taehyung really didn't like the idea of Eunna going out from the car just to greet his old friend. He muttered under his breath then looked at them.

Eunna was talking to him and so did he. "What are you doing here? " Eunna asked with a smile, her hands were shoved into her hoodie pockets. His eyes balls were secretly glancing at Taehyung who was still in the car, making sure he was looking at him.

"I heard Taehyung is sick. So I come to visit him. " Jimin answered with such a genuine smile on his face. He never fails to melt people with his eyes smile. They look cute, adorable and sweet. "Oh— but we're heading out to somewhere. I'm really sorry but, maybe we can ask Taehyung to stay for awhile since you're already here. It's not nice to let you go back without having a proper talk with him. " she suggested.

Taehyung heard it. He sighed at Eunna's sudden idea. "It's okay. I'm fine. You can just go. Seeing him fine is enough for me. " Jimin smiled.

"Hi, Tae. Long time no see, " he smiled at Taehyung. Having no choice, he had to go out from his car to greet the guest. "Hi, Jimin. Thank you for your visit. So sorry that we can't talk for too long because we have somewhere to go. I hope you understand us."

"It's alright, though. I'm fine. Btw, where are you going? "

"Somewhere in Korea. We'll back soon. Maybe we can go out when we're back. " Taehyung refused to answer him.

Jimin knew it but he just shrugged the suspicious feelings out of him. Smiling, he nodded. "Sure. See you when I see you, " he said.

After an hour of journey, Eunna looked around to recognize the surrounding. It looked so familiar yet she can't really remember because she hadn't been there for a quite long time. When she thinks her brain had finally accessed the area, she looked at Taehyung.

"What are we doing here? At— Busan? " she asked. Her heart raced for a second meanwhile Taehyung was remaining chilled. He smiled, "Yeah. Your hometown, " he added, "You told me you haven't been here for a long time. So I think it's a good idea to bring you here. "

By her face reaction, Taehyung couldn't tell whether she was happy or not. Her expression was confusing him. Her face looked happy but she didn't smile. "Are you okay? You don't seem fine. "