C27

Author

The sound of car starting made Eunna felt a bit sad. Yoongi was about to leave and she really wanted him to stay longer but he had to meet his sister.

She knows she can't block him because his sister is more important. She looked down at the ground, trying to hide her sad face. "Stay safe, Yoongi. Don't get sick and meet me as soon as possible! Please text me tonight, okay? I'll be waiting. " She told him.

He grinned to the girl who was standing beside his car then nodded his head. "Sure, don't worry. "

Eunna sighed, slowly taking a few steps aback to give him some space to drive away. Her heart was heavy to watch him go. But she had no choice.

The water dripped down his hair, his clothes was wet and soaked as he could feel his body was shivering so bad.

The noon was cold, quiet and gloomy. He opened his car door and stared down at the floor for a pretty minute before deciding to get into the house.

It was so hard for his legs to support his weight as the coldness made his knees became weak and unstable. However, Taehyung still refused to ask for help since he didn't want Eunna to get worried.

His hands were reaching out the wall, trying his best to not faint even his sight had started to get blurry and his head was dizzy.

He then stumbled on the floor but gladly there was someone who strong enough to hold him from falling down.

"Tae! " Jungkook yelled.

He shut the door close, folding his arms then looked at the girl in front of him. Then, he scoffed. "Where were you? How can you don't know that he's sick? You freaking live in the same house as him. " Jungkook gritted his teeth, an annoyed feeling was felt.

Eunna lowered her head as a sudden feeling of guilty was hunting her at the moment even it wasn't her fault at all. She didn't even know that Taehyung was sick because when he left, he looked absolutely fine and healthy.

But Jungkook kept blaming her like she was useless.

"He didn't tell me that he's sick. He looked fine when—" she stopped talking when Jungkook suddenly turned around, putting his hands on his waist then scoffed in annoyance. "Girls, " he looked at Eunna.

"They love to give ridiculous and unacceptable excuses. What do you think men are? Stupid? Do you think I'm going to accept your excuse? " he poked his right cheek with his tongue, looking absolutely pissed off and his action was scaring the shit out of Eunna.

She had do nothing wrong yet he made her to feel like it was all because of her. Because she didn't take a good care of Taehyung. Jungkook then looked back at her with a fierce look. "Sometimes I start to think. Why do Taehyung even want you in his live? You're nothing special compared to the other girls. He's insane because of you,"