C17

The truth was leaked

Eunna

10.02 a.m.

It had been 3 months since the day I started working as Taehyung's secretary. Everything went pretty well and even more better than I thought.

Gladly God had set me up to work under a very great boss like him. Now, I was going through the files to find a document Taehyung asked me to take.

He was having a talk with Jungkook in his office since Jungkook suddenly made a sudden visit. Probably because he missed his friend dearly.

I was humming to a random song while searching for the file. Suddenly, I got a text from someone.

Min Yoongi
Sent 10.06 a.m.
Hey, wassup? We haven't go out together lately. Wanna meet up? I'm kind of miss you haha.

Lel, this gummy guy finally texted me after missing for almost a month. I thought he was already dead.

Without replying to his text,I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket back so that I could continue searching for the file.

Taehyung

Trying to breathe normally, I clenched my jaw and had a sharp stare on Jungkook. He was looking at me with full of frustrations.

I tried to read his expression but failed. "You're still insane, Tae. Have you started fooling yourself? " he shook his head as he let out a small disappointed sigh.

"What? I'm just doing my business. What to do with it? " I scoffed at him. He couldn't believe what I just said. He sighed then turned his body to the side.

His action made him to notice something. "You even put her place right beside yours? Are you a psycho now? " he blurted, looking back at me who was holding myself from saying any stupid things.

"That's where a secretary belong to. Right beside their bosses. You know nothing, " I rolled my eyes and spun my seat to the other side so that I wasn't facing him anymore.

"I may not have my own company. But seeing this, I know you're too much. " he stood up from his seat and walked towards the window. He was enjoying the view from my office.

"Say anything you want. I know what I'm doing. " I told him.

"But you're going too far, Taehyung. Don't you afraid the same thing will happen again?" Jungkook asked, making me to slam the table. He had cross the line.

"Watch your mouth, Jungkook. Don't mess up with my mood. You know I hate arguing with you. " I tried to calm down.

Instead of cooperating with me, he talked back to protest my decision. "See, you can't even control your temper now. " he shook his head and crossed his arms.

"If you just wanna make me mad, you'd better leave now. " I pointed to the door with my index finger. I was seriously didn't want to argue with him.

He muttered under his breath and took his bag. Before leaving my office, he said something I never expect him to know. "You may think I don't know your secret, Tae. But I do. " he said to me with a serious look.

"You know what? What are you talking about? " I shook my head and pretended to continue doing my work.

"You spent a billion on her. " he talked, making me to look up at him. My heart was automatically pounding fast as I was extremely surprised by what he just said.