I hate this girl sticking so close to me.

I had to walk in the gardens hearing her nonsense talks about her shopping, dress designs, tours and all about herself. I was having worst time. I wished Zune was there in her place.

Zune was not selfish like that girl. She cared for everyone. After what happened with her also she didn't blame anyone for anything. She was not rude to anyone. And almost everyone in palace loved her.

There was vast difference between Lexa and Zune.

As I walked through garden I saw Zune on the balcony and she saw Lexa holding my arms and went into her room immediately.

I thought she was still angry with me.

Zune's POV :
Ashley and I went to palace ground for my practice. I was busy practicing more and more Vamp Run because I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to be perfect in it.

I was about to have race with Ashley and Hayley. But suddenly I heard a heavy voice saying " Hey guys. You seemed slow. Wanna learn and race?"

I recognized the voice. It was Kyle ofcourse. He was actually teasing us. I couldn't face him after what
happened in the morning.

He asked for a race but I made an excuse of being tired and walked away.

Later I thought it was a bad idea. I was starting to have different feeling with Kyle. I wanted to be near him but I chosed to walk away.

I went to my room and freshened up. I got rid of my training clothes and changed into comfortable trousers and crop top. My room had a balcony so I decided to have fresh air in balcony.

As I got out to balcony I could see beautiful palace garden. I was enjoying the view but suddenly I saw Kyle. He was not alone though. There was a girl with whom he was having walk in the garden. I felt bad.

Kyle looked up and saw me. He might think I was staring at him and I didn't know what to do so I got back to my room.

I sat on the couch and wondered.

Kyle and that girl seemed so close. Maybe she is his girlfriend. But why I'm feeling bad? Its true I didn't like that girl sticking so close to him. Oh god what's happening with me. He can be with his girlfriend. I'm thinking too much. Maybe I should hang out with friends.

Talking about friends I didn't get chance to talk with Kiara. Its been so long and I miss her. She might be worried. I can't tell her about me but I can make some excuse.

I will try to talk with Kyle to call Kiara. I can't take risk to meet her.

Thinking this I stood up and walked out of my room towards living room.
Rick, Emma and Hayley were there watching movie.

" Hey guys. You all are gathered here? What a pleasant surprise..!" I said and hugged all of them one by one.

I had not seen Rick and Emma for some days. Hayley was always there during practice.

" Do you know guys?.. Evil arrived this palace. I don't want to face her." He said with strange expression.

" Seriously Rick? Please don't joke." Emma said giving angry look.

" I'm serious Em. She's here. " Rick said like he was scared.

" Whom are you talking about? Who has arrived?" I asked. I was confused.

" Its about most evil girl that haunts palace frequently. LEXA!!. No one tolerates her. " Hayley said with serious tone.

As Hayley said this I heard a voice from behind.