Chapter 18

Alex POV

I ran behind Harry and Niall into the house. As I reached there I heard a door slam. Niall.

"Niall! Niall! Let me in!" Harry said banging on the door.

After a couple more bangs the door opened and Harry went in. I thought it was best that I won't go in.

I sat on the sofa, waiting for either one of the guys to come out. Harry came out first, he descended the stairs.

"Harry! Harry, how is Niall?" I asked him.

"What has he ever done to you?" he asked his eyes red with sadness and anger.

"Wh-What did I do?"

"You were the one who took responsibility for Remi, right?"

"Y-Yes but I didn't know she would turn out l-like that," I stammered.

"Just shut up okay! Niall is like my brother! Do you have any idea what had happened to him? He is broken god dammit!"

"It wasn't m-my fault," I said tears streaming down my face, "Niall is like my brother too."

"Wrong," he said, "you used him. In fact, you used me. You always liked Niall, I was just a toy right? And when you realized you couldn't have him, you set him up with your whore of a friend and broke his heart."

"I would never do that to him, or to you. I-I love you,"

"Stop lying to me! I've heard enough! It's my fault for loving you, for trusting you. We're done," he said going upstairs again.

I broke down and stated crying out very loud. I didn't know what to do anymore. Harry doesn't believe me. He broke up with me...

I went to my room and got my bag, the one I had when I first came here, and took out my old cell. It had my aunts number in it. I dialed it from the landline.

"H-Hello? Aunt Josephine?"

"Yes? Who's this?" she asked from the other end.

"It's Alex, your niece," I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh hello Alex, sorry I wasn't available when you called from the airport. Can I help you in any way now?"

"Yes, um..I was wondering if I could come over to stay for the last three days I'm here."

"Yes, sure, when are you coming?"

"Right now."

I took my belongings, and by belongings I meant the things I had when I first came here. I won't be taking any of the stuff I got here. Like the iPhone, or even the dress...

I went downstairs, and saw no one was there. They were still at the party, I guessed, and headed outside.

When I stepped out and started to walk on the busy street, I took my iPod out of my bag and started untangling my headphones. I put them in, and turned the volume up.

I called for a cab, and gave him the address my aunt gave me. The cab started to carry me away. I looked out side onto the street and watched as the cars and my tears passed by.

I reached my aunts home in about an hour.

"Aunt J!" I said as she came to embrace me in a hug. I started crying on her blouse. She guided me in.

I wasn't really close to my aunt but, she was my only loved one there, my BFF and BF had ditched me.

I told my aunt the whole story from the airport to the pool party, as I cried everything out. She patted my head, hugged me and said-

"Aw darling, life sometimes ain't fair. Sometimes the ones you love leave you. Just wait, honey, just wait. It will get better,"

I went in the guest room to get freshened up. The was a docking station in there, so I decided to plug my iPod in and listen to Harry sing. I searched up all of his songs on YouTube and started playing them. His voice was the only part of him that was left with me.

=======================================================================

Sorry for another Alex POV but...I hope ou guys are enjoying this! ...and I really don't know what else to say.....so good-bye! ...im so awkward...:P

Your comments inspire me to write more! Thanks for commenting and voting and fanning and all the other things you guys do!! XD