Chapter 9

Get ready for a bit of drama! :D xx

=======================================================================

Alex POV

They looked so cute together, Remi and Niall. I was happy for them.

We had just entered the park, and we were headed to Universal Studio's Islands of Adventures. On the way over there, there were little stalls. Like those places where you shoot and win a stuffed animal, or candy, or whatever. We were headed to one, where we had to shoot some ballons down, when we heard someone call for us.

"Guys! Zayn! Harry! Wait for me!" it was a blonde girl.

"Perrie? Perrie!" Zayn looked like the happiest person when he saw her. I guessed that she was Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend.

"Oh my god, sweetie! I missed you so much!" Perrie said as they reached in for a long hug, followed by a kiss.

"Perrie, this is Alex, and this is Alex's friend Remi. I'll tell you their story afterwards. But, how did you come?"

"Harry and I planned this surprise for you. So, are you surprised?" Perrie asked.

"Of course I am!" Zayn turned to Harry, "Thanks, mate."

Harry nodded. That was a very sweet thing he did. I was very proud of him.

We headed to the ballon-shooting stall. Zayn was doing very poorly, he wasn't even able to hit a single balloon, but Perrie kept cheering for him. Louis wasn't doing so hot either, with occasional slaps from Eleanor complaing, in a flirty way of course, how badly he was shooting. Liam hit a balloon or two, and whenever he hit one, Dani gave him a kiss, how sweet.  But Niall was on fire. He kept on shooting and hitting ballons, it looked like he was going to win, but then I looked at Harry, he was doing even better than Niall. I cheered for him, and suddenly he started shooting even better. Harry, of course,  won.

"Yay! You show them Harry!" I shouted.

A smile spread on his lips. I gave him a quick "friendly" kiss on the cheek. The man deserved something for his hard work.

He eyes widened and his mouth was wide open, as if not expecting that from me. I just gave him a big smile. The person at the stall handed him a large teddy bear. Harry handed it to me.

"Aw, thanks," I said.

"You're welcome. I won it for you afterall," he said with a proud grin on his face.

We just kept eye contact for a while. his green eyes were just heavenly, we might've stayed in that position for a while because Louis "fake" cleared his throat.

"We don't have all day guys," Liam added.

We headed down the road, and saw the biggest rollercoaster ever.

"Hey! Let's ride The Hulk," Louis screamed.

The Hulk was a HUGE rollercoaster, with twists and loops and steeps. I really didn't like the idea of riding that.

We paid extra and got express lane passes. We went and stood in the end of the express line.

"Hey, you look worried. What's wrong, babe?" Harry came up to me and asked.

"I don't think I'll ride this, it's too big and scary," I confessed.

"Sit with me, it will be over before you know it,"

I nodded, but I was still very frightened.

We sat down. Harry was next to me, and then I took his hand and sqeezed it real hard.

The ride started and everyone screamed on top of their lungs, it was pretty fun, and scary. It was well, scarily fun.

I literally thought I might've sqeezed all the blood out of Harry's hand, yeah, that's how hard I was holding it.

"I'm really sorry if I sqeezed your hand too hard," I said as the ride came to a stop.

"It's cool," he said followed by a smirk.

We kept on walking, and sat on some rides. Remi and Niall got on pretty well. Zayn and Perrie just can't keep their eyes off each other. Liam and Dani, and Louis and Eleanor, were just adorable, I don't think words can describe their love for each other.

It was getting darker, so we sat on one of those kiddy train rides. Two peoplehad to sit together. All of the couples sat together, leaving Harry and I alone, so we had to sit together.

Niall and Remi were sitting in the front. Remi rested her head on Niall's chest, while Niall put his arm around her. Cute.

In the middle of the ride, Harry took my hand. I didn't know what to do. No boy had ever done that to me. What should I do?

I took my hand away. I saw the look of disapointment cross his face. I felt bad. I rested my head on his shoulder and said-

"I know you want to be more than friends Harry, but I don't know why, I just can't. I'm really confused," it was about time I opened up to him.

"You don't need to be confused, love," he said puting his arm around me. "It's just you and me, thats all that matters."

I just wanted to stay like that forever. his arm around me, my head on his chest. It felt like everything was meant to be.

No, I can't. I pulled away from Harry. What if he uses me? I had never had my heart broken before, but I've seen it happen, and I really don't want it to happen to me.

"I'm sorry Harry. I can't. I don't know why, but I just can't trust you. I'm afraid," I said honestly.

"Afraid of what? Alex, you don't understand. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," Harry said with pleading eyes.

"I'm afraid of getting hurt."

"Hurting you? Why would I do that? I love you, Alex. Why don't you like me?"

"I like you Harry, but please I need a little time."

The ride came to a halt, I just ran out and headed to the bathrooms.

I started crying.