Chapter 16

Sorry short chapter...but one of my favorite ones! Enjoy!!

Comment, and Vote!!! XD

=======================================================================

Harry POV

It started pouring down really bad. Damn, why the hell didn't I check the weather forecast?

I started running towards the car and took Alex by the hand. We went inside Alex didn't seem unhappy like me. She was...well, happy.

"Why are you so happy? I asked confused, "I just blew off our first date. Your first date."

"That was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen Harry, it was priceless,"

"Yeah, well it didn't last long, did it."

"It's the thought that counts," she continued, "And why are we sitting in the car when it's pouring outside?"

"Because that's what normal people do?" I said.

"Harry, havn't you paying attention? I'm anything but normal."

After saying that, she opened the car door and let her hair loose. She got wet all over her body. She ran her fingers through her hair in order to get it onto one side, and looked up to the sky just cherishing the moment. She motioned for me to come out too, I refused. I wasn't the kind of person who likes to get wet in the rain.

But Alex didn't take no for an answer, she opened my car door and pulled me out and kept me there till I was soaking wet. It was a good feeling, in fact, it was a great feeling. I shook my hair as it danced on my head, soaking wet-

"This feels really good," I said.

"So, this isn't such a bad date after all, huh?" she said smiling.

"Yeah..." we were just smiling at each other.

Even, though my whole plan of this date had gone down the drain, we still had fun.

We played tag around on the open grass.

"You can't catch me!" Alex teased, whiping her wet hair and sticking her tongue out.

"Really?" I asked, pushing my wet hair out of my eyes, "We'll see about that when I catch you!"

I started running after her, it was a long chase. But after a while Alex tripped and fell down, it was too late by the time I realized she had fallen down. I fell on top of her, but I caught myself just in time, I was over her.

"I caught you," I told her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled.

The next thing I knew, her wet lips were against mine. There was something different about kissing in the rain, it felt so much better. I let myself loose, and the kiss got even deeper.

We broke apart and then smiled at each other.

This was how I got my first passionate kiss in the rain.

--------------------------------

As much as fun it is getting wet in the rain, getting sick after it is just as bad.

Turns out my "immune sysytem" can't handle getting so wet and cold.

I was lying on the bed sick, with Alex sitting next to me checking my temperature. She started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're so sensitive to the cold, Harry," she said, turning her little giggles into laughter.

"Oh yeah? Well, I can be pretty manly at times you know!"

"Like?" she asked.

"Like...like when...like when I carry you up," I said, "Yeah, now that stuff takes muscle," I said flexing my bisceps.

But then I got engaged in another coughing attack.

Alex just laughed to herself, "It's okay, some guys aren't so manly,"

"But I love you anyway," she added, planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

"I'll be downstairs," she said heading out the door.

"Why? Don't leave me!" I tried to sound sad and alone.

"I'm making some hot soup for you," she said,"Now, if you don't want it I completely understa-"

"No, no, no. You may go and make me that soup," I said. Alex made the best homemade soups ever. I won't miss that for the world.

"I'll be right back," she said heading out the door.

I rested back on the bed and put on the T.V. It was relaxing. Except for the fact that I was sick, life was good.