Chapter 10

Authors Note: Okay this chapter won't be as long, but I can assure you that the next three or four chapters are gonna be INTENSE!(: x

=======================================================================

Harry POV

I saw Alex cry as she ran off to the restrooms.

"Mate, what did you do?" Niall asked, with his arm around Remi.

"Did you force her to do something?" Louis asked. He got slapped by Eleanor on the arm, he entirely deserved it.

Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Remi went to the restrooms to check on Alex. The boys took me to a nearby table.

I was speechless. I tried to speak but no words came out. It was like I was dumb.

Everyone kept asking me what had happened, but I just can't open my mouth. I was still in shock.

My eyes were swelling up. I felt tears streaming down my face. I just collapsed to the ground, with Louis, and Niall hugging me and trying to comfort me.

I had never felt so worse before. It was like everything around me was crumbling. Alex, didn't love me. Why?

"Why?" I sobbed on Louis's shirt. "Why doesn't she like me?"

"It's alright," he said as he patted my head. "She doesn't realize that she just lost someone who truely loved her."

He was right. I had lost someone I loved, but she lost someone that loved her.

"Come ne, Harry, man up," Zayn said. He realized what he said was a bit rude so he added,"You just wait, Harry, she will come back to you, and you won't even have to try,"

"Yeah," Niall and Liam said.

"Yes, mate," Louis added, "When she realizes what she has lost, she will come crawling back to you."

I gave them weak smile. I can always depend on my four best mates to make me feel better.

I saw Alex come out of the restrooms, her state was worse than mine. Her eyes, nose and cheeks were red, she looked really pale and as if she didn't have any tears left in her.

I decided that I had done what I could do. I decided that I would let her go, and if she comes back to me, she will stay forever, and if she doesn't, we just weren't meant to be.

"Eleanor just texted me saying that the girls will go in Perrie's car," Louis said checking his Blackberry.

We headed to our SUV and went back home. The boys were trying to cheer me up, but personally I just needed some time alone. I stared at the window, and watched as the cars and trees went by me.

The girls reached home before us.

"Don't disturb her. She just went to sleep with great difficulty," Perrie said as she closed Alex's door.

"Well, it was..um..quite an interseting day today, huh?" Liam said. "Why not, we all just go to bed?"

Everyone liked that idea. We headed to our rooms, and said their good nights.

Alex didn't come out of her room for 2 whole days. The only people that were allowed to go in were only the girls.

One day, the girls had gone out shopping, Alex said that she didn't have the heart to go shopping, so she was at home. THe boys, except Niall, had gone out too. Niall had a date in the evening with Remi in the evening, so he was just jumping around all excited.

I went to Alex's room to ask her what she wanted for breakfast. I knocked and she anwered-

"Who is it?" she called.

"It's me, Harry," I said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"It's okay, I...I...am not hungry."

"You have to eat, Alex. You just can't just starve yourself."

"I said I'm fine!" she said angrily. After some moments she said, "Why don't you just make me something?"

"Make?" I can't cook. Even my toast turns to be all hard, and, well, black.

"Isn't is okay if I order something?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. Harry Styles doesn't cook," she said annoyingly.

"Oh yeah?" I challenged,"Now I'm gonna cook and show you what this, Harry Edward Styles can do."

I rushed to the kitchen and started to get some bread and eggs, and then...I had no idea what I was doing.

I went online and started searching omelets, or french toast, like the one Alex had made.

I started to beat some egg, and heated up a pan. I kept on beating and beating and beating, and pan got hotter and hotter and hotter.

I must've been really close to the pan, because a few seconds later, the back of my hand was entirely burnt.

Mistaken [Harry Styles Love Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें