late night talks

~~~~Hello beautiful people hope you ENJOY!!!~~~~~

"So Y/N, what would you like to try first,"

"No...NO! Wait! Please don't do this!" 

"Y/N?...Hey Y/N??!! Wake up!" I wake up to Jungkook shaking me by the shoulder, it was dark in the room but not dark enough to hide the worry in his eyes. It was a dream...that's all it was, a dream of that night but it all felt so...real, like if it was happening all over again. My eyes start to water and I look up to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"Are you ok?" he spoke softly and sat down next to me on the bed. I guess I couldn't take it anymore and started to let it all out.

"N-no...I was so scared. I thought I was going to die Jungkook, I thought...I thought no one would come for me" I start to cry even harder making Jungkook pull me into his embrace. He smelled so good it relaxed me a bit. The way his chest rose and fell slowly, the warmth from his body and the light heartbeat, it all made me feel...safe? He made me feel safe. Being in his arms was the only place I had ever felt this way besides my dads.

"But I went for you. I saved you Y/N, you're safe now ok? Please stop crying, it breaks my heart when you cry." I try my best to stop my crying and pull away from his chest to wipe the tears. His words warming my heart.

"Can you...stay with me?" I'm able to speak out through light sniffles and although the room is dark I can see that cute bunny smile of his that made my heart flip upside down.

"Sure, ill be right over the-" 

"No, I mean...here...with me?"I cut him off because clearly, he didn't understand, I wanted him to sleep with me. I wanted to feel safe, I wanted to feel someone's warmth while I slept and to be honest I was scared tofall asleep again, if I did the nightmare would probably come back, at least with Jungkook there I would have something physically there that would make me remember its a dream.

~~~Jungkooks pov

She asked me to sleep with her, it made me smile but it broke my heart a little; she was so scared of going back to sleep and remembering that damn night, I wanted to have the power to give her sweet little dreams filled with puppies and candy...Now that I think about it, that's not something I think she'd dream about. I'm too caught up thinking about what Y/N would dream about that I don't notice her waiting for my answer until she tugs on the hem of my shirt.

"Ahh umm yeah, where do you want me?" That sounded less creepy in my head, way to go kook.

"I'm a bit claustrophobic, would it be alright if you slept behind me?" I notice her blush and small fragile smile, god she's beautiful. WAIT. She wants me to sleep behind her?? Oh Lord Jesus Christ, my body won't handle that! Where should I put my hands? What if I wake up with morning wood?! OH pleaseeee~ don't let that happen Jungkook, this is a once in a lifetime chance don't you dare ruin it for yourself.

"N-No...its ok, I'm fine with that" she gets out from under the sheets and slowly rises to her feet letting me slide under the covers to my assigned spot. My back hits the wall and I gulp examining the small space left for her body. This is going to be a disaster, i already know it.

I lay on my side and watch her slide under the cover. The blaket tucked inbetweek her shoulder and neck, the back of her head facing me, the smell of her body wash and rubbing alcohol hitting me. I lean in a bit to get a bitter wiff, she smelled so-

"Hey, Jungkook?"

I pull back, hiting my the back of my head against the wall. My eyes squeezed shut and i groan at the pain but open one at the muffled giggles. I open both eyes to find Y/N whos covering her mouth as she hides half her face under the blanket, her body twisted so her upper body is facing me as her legs are outward.

"Why are you laughing its not funny, it really hurt." I unwanting wine out.

"Im sorry are-are you ok?" She says between giggles.

"No, i couldve gotten a concussion you know. Oh my- oh my god, i think im bleeding!" I start to playfully grab my chest in pain making her laugh harder.

"Stop being so dramatic, youre fine, here let me see" she moved so fast i wasn't able to stop her from putting her small hand under my cheek that was pressed to the pillow and lifting it up. She shifts to lay on her elbow, and with the other she starts touching lightly the spot I had slammed against the wall.

"Ooou im sorry im sorry i didnt mean to" she apologized as soon as she hears my painfull hiss. Her face is so close, my face in her small hand cupping my cheek as her other pats down my hair softly trying not to put pressure,i wish i could stay like this forever.

"Just a bump"

"W-what?"

"The closest thing to an injury you'll have is a small bump" the hand she was arranging my hair with goes back to her side and her hand along with her elbow goes flat on the mattress,still cupping my cheek. Her thump runs over the small scar on my cheek bone.

"How'd you get it" she examines the scar and traces it with delicacy.

"If i told you, you wouldnt believe me." I try to discreetly change the subject. I can't let her know how i really got it.

Her hand slides out from between my cheek and the pillow. She reaches for the collar of her t-shirt and pulls it down just right above her chest. OH GOD! THIS WOMAN IS GONNA DRIVE ME INSANE!

"Ill tell you how i got this" she says with a smirk showing me a little scar atleast half the size of my own.

"Well well...the little lady has battle scars too? What'd you get it from? A cat fight?" I smirk feeling proud but she smirks back and chuckles, surprising me a bit and leaving me confused.

"You wish. Now. Are you gonna tell me or will you chicken out. Chicken"

A/N
Unedited

Sorry for not postibg earlier or last week. Apparently there was a stomach virus going around and somehow i got infected. I was inthe hospital for a very long time i wanted to die, i had a fever higher than a 110 for about 2 days and threw up everything i ate so i didnt eat anything for about maybe 6 days then i slowly drank water and got some fluids in me but i still couldnt eat solids. Not untill Wednesday when i actually had solid food, it was GREAT lol but I'm a bit healthier now and im finally updating so whoop whoop🙌! Sorry if its short ill try to make it longer next time. Bye bye

MJ💜