Boys, Boys, Boys

Haha! Here we go again, I'll try to make this chapter cute just bc I feel like there's been a lot of bloodshed in the last ones. ENJOY!

~Jungkook's POV~

"Jungkook-ah! Come downstairs!" Namjoons calls my name making me leave Y/N alone in the guest bedroom. It's been an hour or two since both her and Jin have been back, he said there was no risk of her dying beside bleeding out. He explained how the cut wasn't deep enough to leave a scar it did cut through delicate tissue which could have caused her to bleed out at any moment but we got to the hospital in time. I reach downstairs and notice Mina isn't there, as far as I know, she was supposed to be back with Jin from the hospital.

"Where's Mina?" I ask out of curiosity

"That's what Namjoon hyung called you down for, she's on the phone, here," Jimin says as he hands me his phone. I answer the phone and my face goes pale seconds after.

"Hello?"

"Does she have clothes on?"

"W-what?"

"Does Y/N have clothes on?"

"I-I don't know, I didn't even know she could be naked!" at my words my hyung's have some sort of clue of what she's asking me and they start to blush.

"Go check, I'm at her place right now"

"WHAT? N-No! I'm not checking if she has clothes or not, why didn't you ask a nurse when you were at the hospital or something?" At this point my face was different shades of purple and red, I wanted to jump off a bridge. My hyungs laughed and laughed even harder when Jin confirmed she was nude from the kitchen. 

"Um, Jin says's she is naked," I speak with an embarrassed tone as I glare at my hyung who's stuffing his face with ramen like a three-year-old.

"Yeah I figured, she was in that red dress, and it was unzipped when you found her so it had to be take off. I'll be there in a few minutes, I'll just pack some of her clothes and essentials."  I compose myself and hum in agreement, as I was about to give the phone back, she speaks once more.

"Sir?"

"Just Jungkook for now, but what is it? Are you ok?" when ask about her well being Taehyung rushes to stand next to me trying to hear our conversation.

"Yah! is she hurt? Is she ok? Jungkook!" Tae starts to nag and doesn't let me listen to what Mina has to say. I smack him on the arm and nod stating she's ok.

"I'm fine but thank you for helping her, I wanted to ask if Minhyuk and the other's could come and see her? They've been worried sick and just want to see her, I promise it won't take lo-" I cut her off because I know what it feel's like to worry for someone and I didn't really care to be honest, they did help me find her the least I could do is let them see their friend.

"Mina, it's ok they can come I don't mind." my hyungs who were on the couch fooling around shoot me a confused glance, I pay no attention to them and carry on.

"Really?! Ah thank you, ill be there shortly"

"Yes but, you'll have to bring some groceries, we don't have enough for everyone so just stop by the store and get some food, Jin will cook." I laugh at the fact I just offered my hyung to cook for more than 10 people. I hang up and hand Jimin his phone back, about to head back upstairs Yoongi hyung questions my conversation with Mina.

"Yah, Jungkookie what happened?" he says as he slouches on the couch drinking his Americano, the other five curious as well look towards me waiting for my response.