Flirting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!! LESS GET IT~~

"Jimin? What are you doing?" The door opened, it was Ken.

"Me? N-Nothing, her shirt got wet and I couldn't find her clothes so I'm putting on a sweater for now." Jimin was in front of me, we were bright red for the simple reason that he decided to lift Jungkook's hoodie and pull it down slowly once both boys were inside. I still hadn't made any eye contact with either boy because Jimin was blocking my view.

"Is everything ok? Did you get hu-" Jungkook spoke, Jimin had now moved and he had seen me wearing his hoodie. His cheeks flushed pink and I didn't think I could get more red, but boy was I wrong. I had gotten so red that Ken came over to my side and checked if I had a fever.

Ken sat beside me and opened his medical bag. He started to take out materials to check for a fever or other possibilities of me getting physically worse. Jungkook took the opportunity to pull Jimin into the kitchen for what is most likely an explanation on 'his' choice of fashion for me.

Jungkook's POV~~

"Hyung! What the hell is she wearing!?" I was trying hard not to let Y/N hear me. I wasn't mad at her wearing my sweater, in fact, I was quite happy but why did he have to take off her shirt and put on the sweater!

"Your hoodie. Isn't it obvious" he rolled his eyes and slapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, I see that but why did you put it on? She could've done it herself, or Namjoon hyung would have done a better job, Yoongi hyung would've been better." I was irritated and I didn't know why. he knew I liked her and I know he would never make a move on her...without me being in the same room, of course.

"Hey! That hurt. Why are you over reacting! Its not like I accidently touched her breast or something."

I'm going to kill him.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" If he did, I would rip the head off that stupid bear Yoongi hyung had given him for his birthday. No! I am going to burn his one piece collection!

"I didn't! I swear! It was just an example dude chill. Again, she just spilled water and Yoongi is in the shower, Namjoon is at work and it was only me and her. We were reading in the living room when she spilled her water and her shirt got soaked. All I did was help her out of the shirt, with my eyes closed!, and into your stupid sweater!" I believed him but I was still upset, more at me than him. I know I shouldn't act like that but I cant have anyone touch her, look at her, or even breathe the wrong way at her. They'll regret it if they do.

"What's with the face? Would you have liked it better if I had just left her in her cold wet shirt, cuz I can do that next time. Ya know, just let her get sick or something, or just wait till one of the guys get home." Jimin had seen the look on my face as I stood there and decided to keep scolding me. He had a point and I just let out a sigh.

"No...But next time, get her a warm hoodie, that one isn't warm at all and she could end up with a cold. It looks like it might rain today so we should come up with something for her to do. I know you took her out to walk last night and I would've killed you if I didn't know she would have loved to leave her bed." I smiled and rolled my eyes knowing how stubborn Y/N is.

"We could watch a movie? I can ask Tae to stop by the store and get snacks and food for breakfast and lunch?"

We started walking back into the living room trying to come up with ideas so Y/N won't be so bored. We stood there and watched as Ken held her hand in his with such delicacy, the way her eyes and nose would scrunch up every time Ken would even hover over her bare arms. The way he would caress her from the shoulder down- wait? What?! Why is he doing that? He shouldn't be doing that? That's his patient! Isn't it illegal or something?!

"Down boy" It was yoongi. Guessing he finished taking a shower and noticed my murderous expression. "Ken is just checking her nerves and stuff. Making sure it's all working and that half her arm won't fall off because of blood restrictions." His arms were now closed and explaining.

"Is a kiss on the forehead also to make sure her arm doesn't fall off?" Jimin interrupted while pointing at Ken who had his slimy lips on her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi best me to it! Shoot! We all had walked over and formed half a circle around Y/N, waiting for his response.

"Oh I apologize for that just now. I was just telling Y/N how she reminds me so much of someone I used to love very much, sadly she died a long time ago and I couldn't resist giving her a kiss on the forehead. It's what I would do every time before I would leave." His little story made Y/N smile, I felt like an asshole and wait- did he say "leave"?

"Wait, you're leaving" I said that a little too happy.

"Oh uh yeah that's what I came to tell you guys. I will be gone for today, there was an emergency at the hospital and I'm needed there but also, she's doing much better and has all of you so I'm sure she'll be fine. I will be back tomorrow to say a final goodbye, Jin will be returning in 3 days but there isn't much he nor I can do. You guys have her pain medication if something happens, sleeping pills which by the way, you haven't been taking them?"

Y/Ns POV

"Oh uh yeah haha, I've been sleeping a bit better and uh I didn't think I needed them" I can't say I was sleeping with Jungkook! Oh my god! I looked over to him hoping he looked calm but nope. If he was on trial for murder he would've been pleaded guilty, he can't hide a single thing.

"Oh really? How?" Yoongi looked at me with a suspicious smile. His question didn't fail to get their attention.

"Uh well, you know, I sleep with the Kumamon plushie that you left in the room that time you brought me blankets." HA! Keep talking Yoongi, keeeeep taking.

The room bursted into laughter making Yoongi flush pink. He rolled his eyes and dragged his feet to the kitchen table where he opened a pack of cookies, poured himself a glass of milk. he sat down and ate while sulking.

"Could you please help me to my room?"  I extend my left hand waiting for it to be taken but to my surprise, both Jungkook and Ken took my hand. Ken had my pinkie and ring finger, Jungkook took my middle and index finger.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook spoke first looking Ken dead in the eye.

 "Taking her to her room like she asked me to, what are you doing? Again, a deadly stare between the two. They are both still holding my hand, I look over at Jimin who has a smirk plastered over his stupid face and Yoongi has stopped eating and is looking at the three of us. 

"Lets have her decide. Y/N?" They both turn to look down at me, their grip on my hand not getting any looser. "Who do you wish to take you upstairs?"

I turn red and left speechless, this flirting thing is a lot harder than its suppose to be. Its dead silent but I can still here Jimin whisper something.

"And so it begins"

A/N

IM BACK! Happy birthday to our jungkookie I hope he ate a lot and celebrated his birthday with people he loves! I wish him happiness and love and support and just everything good for him because he deserves the world along with the rest of the boys. Much love to both Jungkook and ARMY!  Also, holy fuck bro we got more than 5k reads???!!!! wtfff thank you so so much and hope to keep giving you shitty stuff to read.