Not Perfect - Chapter Five - The Little Hybrid

(Song; Capsize. By ; FRENSHIP and Emily Warren)

(Still Flashback-)

Narrator's P.O.V

The (H/C) haired girl woke up, only with pain. She whispered, I love you's to her family, and passed out again from the agonizing pain that couldn't compare from the terrible mental pain.

she remembered the whispering and whimpering when her family fought. She thought she'd be happy. She'd thought they would be a family.

But she was wrong.

An hour passed and she reopened her eyes again. She looked around, and noticed she was hooked up to machines. For some reason, she couldn't feel anything. Not eving the agonizing pain that she had.

She thought it was temporarily, but it stayed for longer. She looked around the room she was in, and bit her lip nervously. The girl whimpered under her breath and noticed her skin and hair color.

Why did this happen to her?

The brown eyed girl simply felt a presence next to her. She looked to her right, and looked at the scientist. Her face turned into a scowl, and looked away. Surprisingly, the scientist couldn't see the little girl, so she thought she died on them. How?

When the machine started, she was on fire. But it wasn't supposed to kill her, it was supposed to make her more powerful. But that still doesn't make any sense, huh? Fire is supposed to burn people, but her? She's made out of element's. Like fire, water, poison, air, stuff like that.

A living being, made out of all the element's, and possibly more. Weird, huh?

The little girl took a deep breath, and screamed on top of her lungs. But.. it come out from what she expected. It was like screech, and not what she's intended. It was like a sirens scream for help.

Unfortunately, the scientist heard her scream, as blood flooded out of her ears and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The scientist fell to the ground, lifeless and dead. The little girl had wide eyes, as her hands slowly creeped up towards the top of her had.

As she done this, she felt fur. Suddenly, she noticed a fin slowly disappearing into thin air. Wolf ears, and a sirens tail.

Was this what she was now? A hybrid that is a Siren and Wolf mixed together? Why had thus happened to her in thus type of way? And how was she the goddess of elements? A girl that'll grow up, and Creepypastas? How exactly would this play out?

"I guess I'm the first one in the water.."