아홉

a/n: so technically this was supposed to be jungkooks chapter but imma  add an extra tzuyu chapter cause it makes more sense this way lol

.

elkie's fist flies towards his face. 

but right before it can land, a strong hand shoots out and catches her slim wrist right before it can make contact with the security guards disgusting smirk. 

"what's going on here?" a deep voice says, slowly lowering his hand. 

however, faster than the three of us can do anything, all the fangirls I saw a couple of minutes ago erupt into ear-piercing screams. 

the silver-haired boy whips his head around, his locks of moonlight bouncing around frantically on his head. he immedietly pulls up his mask instinctively and pulls elkie and I into the gucci store, almost crashing into the handbag display when we barrel inside. I catch my breath and slowly stand back up again. 

we catch our barely catch our breaths, leaning over onto the counter. 

"do you mind?" elkie asks, the slightest tone of annoyance on her voice. I look down and realize he's still clutching onto both of our wrists, his knuckles turning white. he quickly lets go and mutters an apology, face turning shallow pink hiding under his mask, and backs away. 

elkie huffs and rubs her wrists, complaining all the while. as both of us are smoothing down our clothes and fixing our appearance in the full-length mirrors, an even taller man walks up to the both of us. 

"may I ask who you are?" the kind man asks, his dimples showing as he smiles. as soon as I look up, however, he realizes who I am and I recognize him too. 

"rm? from bts?" I ask in surprise, immediately taking off my mask.

"tzuyu? from twice?" he asks, just as shocked as me. I blink a couple of times before realizing that I was just awkwardly standing there. I immediately bowed and shook hands with him, both of us in shock, and the people around us even more surprised. 

when I look back up at the people around us, there are 2 more guys standing behind rm, half hidden by the clothing racks. one of them is the boy that grabbed elkie's wrist and the other one is almost completely covered by rm's tall stature. he steps forward to introduce himself, still carrying an armful of clothing. 

"hello, my name is jimin! i'm assuming it's safe to greet you since namjoon knows who you guys are and taehyung saved you....?" he says as he looks back at the now more relaxed leader and nervous silver-haired boy. 

"but seriously, what are you doing here? I only remember seeing you from that one time we were on a music program together," rm asks again, speaking up and looking very curious. 

but before we can answer, angry shouts and pounding on the glass windowpanes of the store from the girls outside disrupt our conversation. 

"how come those hoes were allowed in the store?"

"let us in you dumbasses!"

"they better not be dating or something!"

elkie looks like she's about to run outside and throw some hands, but thankfully a security guard notices and holds her back. 

taehyung shrudders with obvious disgust and sighs. "come on guys, let's talk elsewhere. we can leave through the back entrance."

as we sneak out of the back, elkie speaks up with the slightest undertone of disgust. "are those your fans?"

rm pauses, and a pained face flashes across his features before quickly disappearing. he then answers elkie. "they call themselves our fans, and I guess technically they are, but we feel like if they are willing to push it that much, to be stalking us 24/7, harassing us and the people around us, then we ourselves as artists, can't. thankfully, our company agrees, but it's still hard to keep it professional and stop ourselves from just throwing them out."

everyone goes silent, taking what he said in. 

jimin clears his throat awkwardly, and we stop in front of a sleek black van. we go in, and after popping some drinks (no beer for taehyung and soda for me and namjoon, but hard shots for elkie and jimin), we start talking, explaining why we're here, and we get more comfortable with each other, treating each other like friends instead of just fellow artists. 

the conversation comes to a pause, and I look out the window. we're at a gorgeous scenic outlook, and taehyung notices. 

"we're actually meeting up with some more of our members and other idols that are pretty close with each other, I hope you guys don't mind," he says with a rectangular smile. 

we step out of the car, the smell of bbq and delicious food filling our noses. there's more people than we expected, and we look around for familiar faces. we walk towards the rest of the bts members, a blonde boy talking to a very tall boy, with elf like ears excitedly about producing and making music. they quickly introduce themselves, eager to get back to their conversation, and yoongi and chanyeol continue chattering along. 

of course, it isn't an idol party without putting the idol in "idol party", so there's a vibing dance-off. we wander over, jimin hopping in and dancing alongside a smiling, hyped up hoseok. he's super nice and refreshing, and immedietly welcomes me and elkie. seulgi from red velvet beams when she seems me, but doesn't lose her focus and continues dancing away. 

the food is too aromatic, and i quickly shuffle over and see wendy and seokjin serving food to everyone. the food is almost inhaled, because it's so delicious and wonderful. however, as I ask around and chat with the other idols around, we quickly realize there's a missing member. 

"yah, tzuyu, are you with me?" jin asks, waving his chopsticks in my face to get my attention. 

"sorry jin-oppa, i was just wondering, isn't there seven members in bts? how come i've only met six?" I ask , a bit embarrassed. 

"yeah, yeah, that's fine," he chuckles, continuing, "he's been going through a rough emo patch lately, you know how maknaes are. still growing and all. just like you, you're the maknae of twice, right?"

I laugh and reply, "of course, im only 19 after all."

"wow, I remeber when i was so young," jin jokes, with a blissful expression on his face. 

the rest of the afternoon goes by very relaxing, everyone glad to have made new friends in the industry. I exchange numbers with red velvet and some other idols, but there's still one lingering question on my mind. 

"an emo phase, huh?"

.

a/n: feel free to interact with me :) hope you've been enjoying so far!

-candy💜