"guys, you really need to chill. It's just a show!" I exclaimed, wondering why the heck they were so excited. 

"AGAIN, not just a show tZuyU," jihyo replied, waving her arms frantically, her diamond earrings swishing about. 

"It's the HOTTEST show in Korea right now, and maybe worldwide! It's a huge deal to get invited on that show!" momo added in, still focused on doing mina's nails. 

"your visuals and skills have to be AMAZING in order to get on that show!" jeongyeon said, "I bet your partner is going to be so hot!" she slyly added in, smirking. 

"oh my god" I groaned, "jeongyeon unnie, unnecessary. I'm going outside for a break, y'all are crazy." 

"we sure are!" sana said, dancing around, bunny hats flapping at the sheer speed she's whipping around the room, poor naeyeon getting dragged along with her. 

I sighed and put on my coat and face mask. "I'll be back in an hour or two!" I yell while I'm walking out of the dorm. I breathe in the fresh air and take in how unusually quiet Seoul is. The atmosphere is rare to find these days, and I take it in with every step. As I walk up to the glass building, I notice a hooded figure standing near the doorway. There shouldn't be anyone around at this time, and only the lobby is open. "What is he doing?" I think to myself, "Is he trying to break in?" I look around nervously. I've dealt with saesangs before, but this is something on a whole different level. I grab around for something, a stick, a weapon. My hands grasp around until they land on one thing. My shiny new, red bag, an early gift from JYP himself for Christmas.  

a/n: outfit below

"I'm sorry CEO-nim," I said under my breath, " I really wish I had more time to enjoy your present before I had to hit someone with it

"I'm sorry CEO-nim," I said under my breath, " I really wish I had more time to enjoy your present before I had to hit someone with it." stroking the fine leather. Then I welded the bag like a bat and started walking quietly up to the mysterious person. However, as I got closer, it looked like he was hesitant to enter the building. A normal criminal would've gone in as soon as they got here, right? 

"To clunk or not to clunk, that is the question," I said, seriously contemplating whether to take them out or not.  

"JUNGKOOKIE OPPAAAAA!! TAKE A PICTURE WITH US!!" 

the screamed pierced the air and the man tensed. he seemed to struggle for a moment, bouncing around on his heels, but then, with a sweeping motion he pulled open the doors, and ran inside. 

"HEY STOP IT!" I yelled, running inside with my bag still held above my head, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

The man suddenly turned around and saw me running behind him, and started running faster. He was heading for the stairs, and I stop. "How can someone run so fast?" I thought to myself trying to catch my breath. I scanned the lobby. There was no way I could catch him at this rate, and I only have one advantage. I work here, and he doesn't. 

.

.

.

.

a/n: feel free to interact with me :) hope you've been enjoying so far!

-candy💜