열셋

"and we're rolling in....three....two....one...action!"

.

.

.

I stood awkwardly off to the side of the camera, watching the host do the introduction. today is the first day of filming on site at the beach. the sun is shining brightly, eliminating the need for all the extra lights that the camera crew brought, but requiring a very well blended but thick layer of sunscreen on me. stifling a huge yawn, my head still hurting a bit. I regret yesterday's life decisions. 

-flashback-

"jungkookie. you still have filming tomorrow."

"yugyeom, this is my last day as a free man in a longgggg time. after that show starts, who knows what kind of stuff I'll have to do with" I drag out, teetering in my chair. 

"ok..." he says, steadying me as I almost tip over, "but first of all, you might not even fall in love, and second of all, that doesn't mean you should drink like there's no tomorrow. your liver is gonna die" he says, slapping me on the shoulder. 

"bROoooo," I chuckle drunkenly, side of my mouth perked up in a smirk, "im so heartbROKEN dude, im not even in love with the right person. ooOWH she was a hOTTAY!" 

"jungkook, who the frick are you even talking about? you haven't even met the girl yet!" he said, sending a confused look while cleaning up the leftover McNuggets that I insisted on having. 

"dUed, i ran into her in the hall, she was the ePiTOme of bEuty!" I dreamy smile appearing on my face and smiling stupidly, "I wAnna daTe hEr!"

yugyeom stared at me, probably trying to read if I was joking or not. 

"kook, I think it's time for you to go back to your hotel."

-end of flashback-

I pull myself back together and into the moment again, head still pounding. 

the blue and white stripes on my outfit billow in the light wind, pulling against my sturdy body. the host continues to talk and I half tune out, listening to the sounds of the serene city. I don't snap back to reality until-

"now, for the moment you have all been waiting for. it's time to introduce this season's guests. keep in mind that they are both meeting each other for the first time, just like you are meeting them! so, please give a gracious welcome to member of worldwide group, nations pride, bts, jeon jungkook!"

my name jerks me out of my trance and I frantically walk onto the set, trying to look cool and not like I just remembered I was filming a multi-million dollar budget show, not contemplating my sad love life and how I was gonna find the girl of my dreams.

"hello everyone, my name is jungkook of bts, and I'm so excited to get to know everyone this season, the staff, mr. host, my partner, and of course, all of you!" I say, sending a cheesy finger heart and wink towards the camera. 

several members of the crew pretend to faint, while others pretend to vomit. 

perfect. exactly the concept I was going for, I smile to myself.

the hosts starts talking again, so I turn my attention back to him.

"of course, this wouldn't be a dating show without a beautiful and talented love interest! from the beautiful 9-member girl group, twice," 

she came around the corner, head down but dress flowing in the wind. 

my breath hitched. 

"we have the greatest pleasure of hosting their maknae,"

oh my god. 

her face tilts up with a smile, confirming my thoughts.

"chou tzu-yu!"

it's her. 

.

.

.

a/n: feel free to interact with me :) hope you've been enjoying so far!

-candy💜