4

"Don't you think you were kind of harsh on them?" Wad asked Arthit as their group sat down on their table with their food trays.

"They need to understand that this isn't a class to be slept on. I don't tolerate those who are lazy and just try to pass by without doing their work."

Wad squinted his eyes at Arthit. "If so, why are you friends with Rome?"

"Hey!" Rome said, offended.

Arthit stared at the small cutie then faced Wad. "He's an exception."

"So mean, Oon!"

Wayo jumped up from his seat. "It's almost 12:00pm." He looked around and saw the other students from the Arts Dep also get up.

"War is coming." Tew announced while stuffing noodles into his face.

On the other side of the cafeteria, which they opened for the Sports Dep to use and sit, the athletes had no clue what was about to happen.

It was Music Monday. Every monday at 12 o'clock, Farm would go to the auditorium they had at the front of the cafeteria, get his laptop, connect the aux cord that gives the laptop access to the speakers of the cafeteria and step aside for the little monsters to put whatever songs they wanted.

It was chaos but it was Art chaos.

Arthit and Wad moved aside, not wanting to be trampled by the stampede.

Just in time, Farm opened the doors to the cafeteria and got onto the Auditorium.

10

Wayo licked his lips in anticipation.

9

Beam and Kit arrived to sit at their table.

8

Rome was smirking.

7

The sports department were laughing loudly and enjoying their meals.

6

Tew, Arthit, and Wad pulled out some ear plugs.

5

Kongpob realized there were people standing up on the left side of the cafeteria. The Arts side.

4

Achi stretched his muscles.

3

Farm started to sweat.

2

The aux cord was connected.

1

Tew got out a horn. 'Hoooonk!!'

Everyone ran towards the laptop. Wayo tripped Achi and laughed like a maniac. Achi caught himself and did a front flip, going back to running.

Rome ran ahead of Wayo and jumped on the stage to reach to the laptop.

"I aaaaaammmmm theeeee chammmppiiiooooonnnnnnnn. Myyyyyy friiieeennnddsss." Wayo sung while using his spoon as a mic.

Rome was on the floor with a bump on his head from the impact of the spoon.

Achi stuck the middle finger at Wayo, who in return gave him a finger heart.

The Artists went back to sitting down. Arthit, Wad, and Tew took out their earplugs and went back to enjoying their meals.

The Athletes stared at the others with a Wtf look.

Wayo faced the laptop and smiled as he put on a song.

He turned around and put his arms out. Embracing the music.

The bass started.

(You might want to watch the MV to understand)

'Where are you from??'

He grabbed the mic and started singing with the song.

'I can control the game, I bam (Tonight)'

'I'm getting a sexy feeling (with you)'

Wayo winked at the crowd which made the Art side howl with whistles and moved to the right side of the cafeteria.

'Hey! We go hard. Attention!'

'Hey! We go high. Attention!'

'You and I have met.'

He made eye contact with Kongpob's group and smirked then went back to the left side.

'The two of us and everyone else, let's party!'

'Where are you from?'

Was the magic words and everyone sitting down broke down dancing like a flash mob. Wayo chuckled and danced to the beat drop.

One of the well known rappers in the arts department, Tay, got up and went to the stage, getting another mic to rap Mino's part in the song.

Wayo: 'Take my hand, still a long way to go.'

Tay: 'Don't talk too much, just follow me, waddup'

Wayo: 'Hold me tight, my car engine is about to overheat.'

Tay: 'My name? M I N O, happy?

Now turn up,

Doesn't matter where you came from

Our destination is the same in the end

This place is like heaven

But the mood is hot - as - hell!'

The second beat drop came and everyone broke down again dancing to the beat. Wayo and Tay looked at each other and nodded. They were going to set this place on fire. (Not literally. They would get expelled.)

'I, I, I feel so high, we go crazy tonight

Let's go!'

Tay jumped up and down, the left crowd moved with them while the athletes were still confused, which made Wayo roll his eyes and get off the stage to face them.

Wayo looked at them and moved his mic

W: 'Everybody follow me'

T: '(Burn your calories)'

Wayo jumped up and down, the athletes got what to do and began jumping up and down with him which made him smile.

W: 'Everybody telling me.'

T: '(Move your arms and legs)'

Soon enough everyone was grooving to the song which made the performers on stage happy. It was what they were taught to do. To make the crowd let loose and enjoy their song.

'PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP!'

Everyone said in unison as the song ended.

Wayo mic dropped on the stage with Tay bowing to the crowd. They both went back to their seats.

Rome clapped for Wayo.

Arthit and the rest smiled at him, or ruffled his hair.

Kongpob stared at them from the side and felt his own smile growing. He turned to his sweating friends. "Well, that was fun." 

_____________

Sorry, I said I was going to update but then didn't. Yeaaaaaaaaa. I got lazy. Anyway! I hope you enjoy, sorry if it was crappy. 

See you next time