0

Flipping the page of a book, Rome continued to read. He was enjoying his novel very much and would have loved it more if only someone wasn't bothering him.

    "Please? Na, Na? Pleeeaaassseeee?" Wayo said, clinging onto the other's leg.

    "No," Rome flipped another page. "How many times do I have to say no for you to understand its meaning?"

    "Come on, Rome. Don't be like that," Wayo pleaded. "Your skin is so beautiful and clear. You are ideal for my project. I bought a new palette yesterday and the colors match with your skin tone perfectly. You'll look amazing."

    "For a makeup artist, shouldn't you be able to make anyone look good?" Rome put his book down and stared at the other. "I'm sure Tew wouldn't mind. Now go run along, I only have a few minutes before I have to go to my lessons class and I want to finish this book." He hit the other with his novel then went back to reading.

    Wayo pouted while rubbing his forehead. He got up and walked towards Tew's room, knocking on his door. "Teewwwww."

    Tew opened the door to his room. Wayo skipped in while having his make up kit in his hand. "Ai'Rome is being mean to me and won't allow me to give him a makeover for my project," He said sadly then brightened up. "Sooo, I was wondering-"

    Tew cut him off. "Sure."

    "S-Sure?" Wayo was surprised. "Just like that? No objections? At all?." He put his kit on Tew's desk and opened it.

    "No, I actually don't mind, so what's your project about?" Tew asked as he moved to sit on the chair at his desk.

    "Converting someone into a drag queen." Wayo smiled and clapped his hands. "I haven't done that is such a long time. Remember Toota? I always did his makeup for him. He was such a beauty when he was in drag. I miss him at times, he was one of the only people here that appreciated my medium while you guys got bored over it."

    Wayo grabbed a wet towel to clean the other's face then applied foundation onto Tew's skin. He then grabbed pressed powder and brushed it over Tew's face.

    After a moment of silence, and Wayo trying to balance out the color of the foundation on Tew's skin, Tew spoke, "Talking about Toota, where did he go?"

    Wayo switched brushes as he was now starting on the eyebrows. "He moved to the Sports department. Nobody knows about this since we decided to keep it a secret because of the hatred that was going on. Arthit didn't want any backlash towards Toota so he got help from Rome and they were able to transfer him to the other department without anyone noticing."

    "Oh," Tew played with his thumb. "What sport does Toota play?"

    "Well, I don't really know myself, I think he does tennis?"

    "I can't imagine Toota playing any sport, at all, but if he's happy I guess it's fine." Tew said.

    Wayo took a step backward and turned Tew's face, so he could look at him. The smaller male turned his head sideways then narrowed his eyes. "It looks decent but something is missing..." He spoke to himself then started rummaging through his makeup kit, trying to find what he needed. He jumped in glee as he grabbed the small pencil looking object and used it on Tew's eyelids. "Done! Now, I need you to get up and undress. I have a outfit and wig for you to wear."

    Wayo jogged to his room and came back with the clothes and accessories. "I can't wait for you to wear my dress. I made it myself," Wayo posed. "Ya boi's amazing and cool like that. Here you go" He gave Tew the outfit then left the room to give the other some privacy.

    Tew stared at the outfit and smiled slightly. It was nicely made and very innovative on Wayo's side. He put the dress on and looked at himself in the mirror. He liked what he saw. Moving his hand, he grabbed the wig that was by the nightstand and put it on, feeling very pleased and confident. Tew chuckled and moved closer. He didn't look like himself at all. "This is amazing..." He mumbled. "Wayo! You can come in now!"

    Wayo opened the door and took a peek inside. Once he spotted the male, his jaw dropped. "Wow! You look beautiful, Tew," He walked up to the other and put his hands on Tew's waist. "The dress fits you perfectly and enhances the curves your body has."

    Tew blushed and fidgeted slightly. "T-Thank you?"

    Wayo grabbed his camera and started taking pictures. "I need a variety of pictures of you to show my teacher," The camera flashed. "And if you want, you can walk around like that. No one here will judge."

    "It's okay," Tew said and dismissed the idea. "I can't go like this to my classes since I need to move a lot and this dress is tight around my midsection."

    Wayo hummed and continued to take pictures. Rome entered the room while organizing the papers in his hand. "Guys, classes are going to start and remember we have a meeting at five," Rome looked up from the papers and his eyes widen. "Oh my, Tew, you look amazing. Wayo did a wonderful job."

    Wayo smiled and preened at the compliment. "That could have been you, but you were too busy reading." He stuck out his tongue at his friend.

           Rome just rolled his eyes and smiled at Tew. He knew Tew liked his look and was happy with it. "If you'd like, Wayo can do your makeup everyday or once in a while," He suggested. "Light makeup, of course."

           Tew blushed while nodding. He would really like that.

Tell me what you guys thought about this one. Comment. Like. Share. And subscribe.

Sorry 😂 I wanted to sound like a youtuber