"But," your teacher takes in a deep breath and sighs, "people shouldn't really seek for help unless the panic is severe, if they panic and begin to cry by seeing a picture of a snake, avoid anything that could have the possible encounter with snakes, like going to the zoo or going on a hike, or if one begins to tremble severely and become faint if anything that involves a snake comes near them."

You give a side smirk as you begin to plan your Saturday afternoon after your therapy session. You wanted to see if Hoseok would go out hiking with you, or if he's willing to go back to the zoo with you to see the reptile exhibit again. Specifically the reptile exhibit.

'I'm going to help you, Jung Hoseok. I wont stop until I do.' Your teacher jots down your homework assignment on the white board and the bell soon rings after you finish writing it down.

"Tomorrow we'll be learning about the fear of heights, the fear of dogs, and the fear of public speaking! We'll have a quiz on this in two weeks!" Your teacher shouts out as your bustling classmates quickly escape the room to head off to lunch.

You scoop up your things and run to your locker, hoping that the lunch you packed would be good to eat. You had forgotten your ice pack in the freezer, however Jungkook had a frozen Gatorade on him, so you asked to use it until lunch.

You press the black piece up and swing the door open, you dig into your lunch bag to find that the Gatorade was still partially frozen.

Your eyes sparkle in amusement as you hold up the cold bottle, "I am impressed." Your lunch had been saved by a sports drink, who would've known?

You hold onto your bags and squeeze your way past the sea of people. You're body instinctively sways from side to side to get through the small gaps that people leave when they walk. You keep your head up and you take graceful steps, it was if you were in some weird dance, you had no partner, there was no music, and you were swiftly moving from one side of the hall to the next.

You finally make it to the lunch room's door, you yank hard and the door barely opens. The hinges whine as you put all of your weight into pulling the door.

"Why don't they ever grease this thing?" You growl as you finally get the door open, "Damn thing. You test my strength every day..."

You finish scolding the stuck door and turn to find a place to sit. Your eyes scan where you and your group usually sit to find it occupied by other people. Your brows wrinkle together and you frown, where were you going to sit now?

"Y/N!" You whip your head in the direction of who called you. You quirk a brow as you see Daiane trying to flag you down. You awkwardly smile and slowly make your way to where she was.

"Hello, Daiane. How's your day been?" You say formally, you didn't know her well enough to speak completely comfortable.

"Good so far, people have been nice to me. They say my accent is cute." You nod your head as she giggles.

"I remember when I used to have an accent. I used to live in (insert native country), but when I moved back I guess the accent stayed with me."

"Really?" Daiane's eyes sparkled, "What's it like over there?"

You chuckle dryly as your fuzzy memory tries to play back the times of your youth, "Well, it's completely different than here. There's not so many people in one area, and it's definitely not the biggest tourist attraction. Home over there was quiet, calm.... boring. I like it over here, there's so many personalities, so much I can see if I truly wanted to go and see it."

Daiane looks at you intently as you begin to spill everything you could remember. Your eyes glazed over as you stare off into space, a small smile presses against your lips.

"I was there for awhile, it was just me, my mom, and Katie—my older sister. I remember that I had a lot of friends, I used to be around them all the time."

"Why were you there?" Daiane asked, "Weren't you born here?" You shake your head and chew your lower lip.

"No, I was moved here when I was extremely little. I went back to (native country) after my parents got divorced," Daiane whined and gave an apology, you nodded your head and continued talking, "I think we lived back over there for like two, three years? Then something happened to me that made my mom want to come back to Korea."

"What happened?" Daiane coaxed, "If you don't mind me asking..."

You shrug your shoulders, "I've only heard stories, I was told I was in a car accident. And that I lost some of my memory because of this."

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry!" You nod your head and look at her with a small smile.

"It's ok, I've accepted it. There's nothing I can do about it anyways."

"If you don't mind me asking, what was your father like?"

"I don't know him, he hasn't been in my life, so I have no memories. No opinion of him except that I despise him because of how he treated my mother."

Daiane nods in understanding and her shoulders slump, "I know how that's like. My mom had married a guy like that before she found my dad. She fixed him up, his heart was severely broken, they had me, here I am!"

"How old are you?"

"Same age as Jungkook, going on 16."

Speaking of the devil, he and Hoseok finally make their way with their trays of food in hand. You place Jungkook's Gatorade in front of him on the table.

"Thanks, Kookie!"

"No problem."

You spent the rest of your day making conversation with your friends until you were alone with Hoseok. He dropped you off, at your house and you immediately get into bed. Your body exhausted from today, but you couldn't help but wonder....

Who is your father?

________________________________

A/N: It's been so long 😭 I'm so sorry guys! I've been caught up in school work and sports, and I only have one chapter ready (this one) for you guys. I'm not sure when I'll update again... hopefully I'll find time to set aside for writing, I know how it feels to be left on cliffhangers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope to hear some feedback from you readers! 😁👍

~🙏
Night Writer