He looked so tired but still, he was worried about me. he came here to get some sleep, not to comfort me.

“Tell me about the dream.”

“I’ll tell you after you get some rest.” I told him.

“No, tell me.” he persisted.

“I’m not ready to talk about it yet.” I muttered, feeling another tear slip.

“Alright, later then, okay?” he asked, kissing my forehead.

“Okay.”

We fell back asleep and I was grateful that I had no nightmares.

We woke up around 3 in the afternoon and went downstairs to find Bethany.

“Hey, mom?” Will asked when we found her reading in the living room with David.

“What’s up?” she asked, looking at us above her reading glasses.

“I was wondering if I could stay here on week nights because neither of us are getting much sleep.” He started. We both sat down on the couch across from them. “I’m just worried about her father.”

Bethany looked up at me. “Can I have a word with you?”

“Sure.” I got up and followed her out to the porch.

“You have nightmares don’t you? I’ve heard you scream the past two nights and Xavier has fallen asleep with you.” She said.

“I do and they’ve just gotten worse. That’s why Will and I wanted to stay together at nights.” I admitted. “He helps calm me down and get through it.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about that?” she asked, gently.

“Because I wanted to get over it by myself. It’s a childish problem.” I replied. “I also didn’t want to give you more problems to deal with.”

“Hiding problems only causes more issues.” She told me, my mind flicked to my cutting. “Will can stay with you here on week nights and you two can go to his apartment on weekends.”

“Thank you.” I hugged her and we went inside.

She repeated her decision to Will and he thanked her. We both went downstairs to find the others.

“Hey guys.” Will said when we found Xavier, Zoey, Sky and Lily in front of the television.

Before any of them could respond, I was overcome with a wave of dizziness. I felt myself falling and my eyelids felt heavy. I felt someone grab me and I blacked out.

When I came to, I was in the living room, laying on a beige couch. Will held my hand and Lily sat in his lap, looking scared. Xavier sat by my feet. Zoey, Sky, Bethany and David all squeezed on he other couch. All eyes were on me.

“What-?” I started to ask.

“You passed out.” Will told me.

I blinked, confused. I hadn’t cut last night so it couldn’t have been blood loss. I honestly had no idea why it happened. Maybe I had a fever or something? That was my best guess.

“Rainah,” Zoey said, getting my attention. “How much have you eaten today?”

I thought about it and the question hung in the air. I knew the answer but I didn’t want to say it in front of the girls, clearly though, they weren’t going anywhere.

“I haven’t.” I said, trying to sit up. Will offered me a hand and pulled me up with Lily still on his lap.

“That’s why you blacked out.” Bethany sighed. “I think you need treatment, Rainah.”

Behind Closed Doors (studentxteacher) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara