25

[One Year Later]

In the end, Jisung went to jail. He was arrested for rape, cyber bullying, and physical bullying. He was the one who sent messages to Jimin, he raped Noah, and he physically abused Jimin.

Things were fine with the group over all. Yoongi and Seokjin both graduated and now attend college. Hoseok and Namjoon are in their senior year of high school, leaving Jimin and, Taehyung, and Jungkook as juniors.

Tae-gi-seok are still together, as for Namjin. As for Jimin and Jungkook, Jungkook confessed to Jimin after they met up at Seokjin's and Yoongi's going away party.

"That's really what happened? That's how your relationship started?" Jimin's friend from work asked.

"Yupp that's exactly how everything started." Jimin responded, picking up his lukewarm tea and taking a sip.

"Did you ever find your diary?" Songjae asked.

"Nope, I never did..." Jimin sighs.

It was Jimin and Jungkook's first anniversary, yet neither one of them were stressing over it. They found perfect gifts. Jimin was in their bathroom, that was connected to their bedroom, getting his anniversary outfit on. He wore his casual clothing, loose sweatpants, and over sized sweaters.

Jungkook was currently talking with Noah, reminiscing about last year, and asking a certain favor. They were in Jisung's old room, looking through his belongings. Until he found what he was looking for.

"This is it?" Jungkook asked, just to be on the safe side.

"Yup, that's it" Noah concluded.

As Jungkook drove to his and Jimin's shared apartment, Jimin was inside, all lights off, cooked meal and dessert, and of course beverages, all set up on the table. Roses leading from the front door all the way to the bed room, where a huge heart was made with roses. On the head board was more roses, and more words "Happy 1 year" was written in roses on the head board, along with the fairy lights and polaroids that hung with them.

Jimin heard the front door opening, and the muffled sound of his name being called. He was sitting at the dining room table, waiting for Jungkook so they can eat together. Jungkook turned on the light right next to the front door and was in complete awe when he saw what his boyfriend had done. Jimin smiles when he heard little gasps, still sitting quietly at the table, his arms folded and his head resting on them.

Jungkook walked in the dining room at sat across from Jimin, making the older look up from his hands with a large smile on his face. "Hi Kookie." Jimin mumbled sweetly.

"Hey." Jungkook replies, starstruck.

"Happy one year anniversary." Jimin smiled widely, his cheeks having a little pink hue on them. They start to eat, chit chatting and telling each other about their separate days.

Now they were currently in their bedroom, Jungkook's back up against the headboard, with Jimin sitting crossed legged by Jungkook's feet. Jimin's head rested on his palm, staring at Jungkook as he began talking. "I got you a present, love." Jungkook said, Jimin looked up at him with glistening eyes.

"You did?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded in response. Jungkook pulled the small present out of his travel bag, handing it over to his boyfriend. Jimin opened the preset, tears immediately bursting out of his eyes.

"My diary.." Jimin mumbled.

"Noah helped me find it." Jungkook said, rubbing Jimin's back, the older male still straddling his lap.

"Thank you, I love it". Jimin sniffled.

"Now for your present.." Jimin mumbled and reached over to the nightstand that sat perched by their bed. He picked up the small box and handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook looked slightly confused, but opening it nonetheless, revealing an MP3 player and headphones.

Jungkook plugged the headphones into the MP3 player and turned it on, immediately hearing a softly singing voice.

Jimin watched as tears rolled down Jungkook's face, and immediately thought that Jungkook was upset with , but the Jungkook just pulled him into a bear hug.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes and a smile. Jimin just nodded in response, his expression similar to Jungkook's

"When? Where'd you get the equipment?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon's studio, he helped me write it too." Jimin smiled and buried his head in Jungkook's chest.

"Thank you Jimin, the song was beautiful." Jungkook grinned, hugging Jimin tighter.

"And this all caused by a lost diary.."

[A/N]:

*this hasn't been proofread*

This chapter will conclude Lost Diary. Thank you for sticking along through this journey, and I hope to see you in future stories!