5

Jimin gulped, his saliva coating his trachea. He started to tremble in fear, cold sweat beads starting to form on his forehead and roll down his face. He was afraid- more so petrified- to tell his closes his friends that he was abused. He didn't want them to look at him differently, and treat him with pity, as if he were a small child.

He thought of anything-literally anything- to tell them and cover up his real reason. Fell down the stairs at home? Nope. He has too many bruises. Attacked by a dog at the park? Nope. A dog can't leave hand prints on his body and a ring around his throat. His best option, was to tell them that he got jumped on his way here.

"Tae..." Jimin started off. "It's fine, I just got into a fight on the way to your apartment." He lied with ease, and immediately felt guilt. His voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung presses his lips into a thin line, obviously not believing his hyung's statement, but just hummed in response, deciding not to push Jimin any further.

"Well, if you need me, I'll be in the living room, so just speak if you do need something. And enjoy your breakfast. Don't forget to take the pain killers." Taehyung stated monotonous, sending a small and fake smile towards Jimin before walking out of the room with a disappointed look on his face.

Yoongi and Hoseok just placed the food next to Jimin. They smiled at him- which Jimin returned- and they both ruffled his hair before walking out of the room to join their boyfriend on the couch. As soon as Taehyung heard them sit down, he immediately turned around and spoke,

"He's obviously lying to us." Taehyung snapped.