8

Jimin sprinted though the school's hallway, desperately searching for Taehyung. He needed to share this new found information with his bestfriend. Just as he was about to give up and wait until the end of the school day, he found Taehyung sitting in the school garden, taking pictures of the growing flowers.

"Tae!" Jimin exclaimed, startling Taehyung in the process.

"Woah, Chim! You scared me, what's up?" Taehyung responded, turning all of his attention towards his hyung, of course, after he calmed his fastly beating heart.

"I found this on my locker this morning." Jimin spoke dumbfounded. Jimin hands Taehyung the note and watched as Taehyung eyes darted all around the paper. His eyes widened in shock.

"Who do you think it is?! Oh my god- my Chim has a chance at love!" Taehyung shouted.

"I know, I know! I'm kind of scared though, Tae, plus it's kind of cliche..." Jimin replied, as he trembles in worry.

"Don't worry Jimin, you have me to make sure you're okay, plus cliche is the best way to go!We have to research upon this secret admirer." Taehyung tried to calm Jimin.

"There's a lot of people that name starts with the letter 'N' in this school, plus what if the letter is just in their name but doesn't start it off? It could be anyone." Taehyung stated, coming to a realization.

"You're right, Taetae, we can go research." Jimin replied.

"YAY! let's go!" Taehyung squealed.

Little did they know, someone heard the whole conversation. And his blood, was boiling in anger.