13

Two weeks.

Two whole fucking weeks.

Jimin's diary has been gone, Taehyung thinks he lost his goddamn mind. He still hasn't eaten very much. He in the past 14 whole days, he only managed to 11 fucking hours of sleep. He had begun to talk to him self. When Taehyung asked him who he was talking to, he'd respond with,

"I'm talking to him. My diary, his name is Minnie, that's who I'm talking to." At that point, Taehyung gave up all hopes of fixing the poor boy, so he went out to the store, and bought Jimin a new diary.

"Here Jimin, I got you a new book." Taehyung spoke calmly, trying not to frighten the boy.

"Really?!" Jimin jumped up from his place on the floor, gaining complete sanity again.

"Thank you Taehyung!" Jimin cheered gleefully, taking the journal and sat at his desk, immediately writing things down into his fresh, new diary.

"Why do you have a diary?" He asked Jisung, grabbing a chair and sitting in front of him.

"You think you come over here, and talk to me like that? Don't think I haven't seen you, leaving little gay fucking letters on someone's locker!" Jisung snapped, pulling Noah up from his seat by his collar.

Noah visibly gulped. Was he afraid of Jisung? Of course not. Was he afraid of the fact that Jisung knows he's gay? Bingo! He's petrified.

"How do know that it's not a girl?" Noah asked, looking anywhere but straight into Jisung's eyes.

"Even if the letters were for girls, which I know it's not, it's still gay shit to leave love letters on a locker." Jisung spits.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" A voice boomed from across room. Jisung looked up, Noah's collar still in his clutches, and rolled his eyes at who was walking towards them. Noah look over and his eyes widened.

"J-Jungkook?" Noah stutters out, almost inaudible.