It Was Destiny All Along

Jimmy Mills sighed, as he turned the key to his apartment.

It would've been great, he thought, but hardly fair.

He opened the door and there, sitting on the couch was Vicki, waiting for him.

"What... What the hell are you doing here?" he asked in surprise, not expecting to see her.

She looked up at the sound of his voice. "I live here, remember?"

"Yeah, but why, why Vic? ... I mean ... my folks left hours ago. Their plane's somewhere over Kansas by now. You don't have to do this for their sake, anymore."

"It's not for their sake, you clueless bastard, it's for yours."

"Mine? What are you talking about? Didn't Madame Souza --"

"No, Madame Souza didn't." She replied as she stood up and posed, a hand on each hip, accentuating the curves of her thin waist, her top tight across her breasts.

"Look at me."

He took his time and enjoyed looking her up and down, drinking in the sight.

He could not get enough of Victoria, who was five foot eight inches of delicious, sexy feminine curves, proudly displayed in a white summer dress spotted with big blue flowers. The flared tail of the dress was short enough to show plenty of lovely leg, her cute little butt made more prominent by the two-inch white strappy slingback heels she wore.

The dress snuggly hugged her wide hips and narrow waist, and its low-cut sweetheart neckline showed a hint of the cleavage of her small, pert, perfect breasts.

Atop her petite shoulders and framed by long, wavy, chocolate cherry red hair, was the cutest pixey face, with a dainty upturned nose, pouty, full, kissable lips, dimples, a generous splattering of freckles above her cheeks, and spellbinding green eyes.

"Yeah, I see," Jim responded.

He tried hard to suppress a smile, to hide what he felt whenever he looked at her. He masked his  excitement and arosual with a look of  concern.

"W-What happened, and why is it my fault?"

"I headed to Souza's place as soon as you left for the airport with your folks. I told her they'd left, and that it was time."

"And?"

"And she said, 'Vic-tor. You ask'd Madam Souza for elixir to turn into girl so friend's family believe son have girlfriend and not gay roomate..." Vicki began, imitating the old woman's Eastern European accent and broken English.

She nervously continued, knowing she was about to make a revelation, "...Mad-ame Souza, she look into crystal ball and see . . . "

Vicki paused, took a deep breath, let it out, and continued, ". . . you have huge male crush on straight roommate. Madame Souza also see how friend feel about female you and not gay male you. Crystal Ball show Madam Souza if you stay female he marry you, make you life long, happy, and you make sveet babies together. I see whole future, is good life. Perfect life for both of yous.  I make strong potion - change can be permenant."

Jim's knees went weak and he stumbled back against the wall for support.

"That's crazy, Vic."

"I know - you think I don't know. I argued with her for half an hour. She said she was doing me - doing us both a huge favor, and she'd never turn me back. She said..."

Her voice broke.

"She said you were already in love with me, this me, as Victoria."

She suddenly turned her head and for the first time, looked him in the face, "Is she right? A-Are you . . . in love with me?"