Three Positives

"You want to go to the back room? I think some people are watching a movie," Andrew stuttered, struggling to keep eye contact with Stefanie.

She rubbed her hand down the front of his shirt, feeling the material. Struggling to stand, from the amount of alcohol he had given her, she grabbed one of his shoulders to steady herself. She noted how bony the kid was.

"Sure," she replied as she simultaneously burped.

***
After her first month in her new body, this is what Stefanie had figured out: she was still Wayne, but Wayne if he had been born a girl. Same town, same parents, same brother, same life; no one had any idea of his/her transition. It was as if she'd always been Stefanie, although she knew that from birth until fourteen months ago, she had been a boy, Wayne.

How did Wayne become Stefanie, you ask? Well it was a girl he had went on a date with that he tried to have sex with. After some heavy making out, she decided she didn't want to go any further and he insisted. Turned out that her mom was a powerful entity with the ability to send people to alternate realities, parallel universes.

Stephanie's friends now, were some girls that she had been acquainted with as a boy, so she knew them, not well, but enough to get by. She had found, after a couple days of "exploration," that she was, in this reality, not at all attracted to girls like she was as a guy, but instead was mildly attracted to guys. She also had found that her new body did little to excite her.

Other than that, she was the same person inside, with the same personality. Outwardly, she found the clothing fantastic, although she was a bit of an underdresser, trying to blend into the background and not stand out, not draw attention to herself. Despite this, she very naturally cute.

She wore jeans and t-shirts most times. On a few occasions, she wore skirts and a couple times, short shorts. Then there was Sunday morning, every Sunday morning, when her mom made her wear a dress to church, which she didn't exactly hate, but it made her feel like a spotlight was on her and that, she did hate. She definitely felt more comfortable in tight jeans and an oversized top.

Her body was in a state of change that all girls go through at her age. Curves were developing, but nothing so dramatic she couldn't downplay it with bulky tops, at least not yet.

She had small, (or "proportional" she thought) breasts. She quite enjoyed her bras, finding them entertaining. The novelty was starting to wear off a bit, though.

Her first period was a bit of a thrill. Her mother had left a small reminder on her dresser, something she apparently did every month, so it had not snuck up on her.

The changing of tampons wasn't as gross as she thought it would be, and she had very little PMS cramping. She, in a strange, self-affirming way, enjoyed the feel of the fullness of the tampon between her legs when she walked.

She noticed she was getting the attention of some of the boys her age and even some who were older. Frankly, she was intimidated by the older guys and found herself only talking to guys her age, and only when she had to.

She loved when she could just hang out with guys, and blend in, just another friend in the group. She did that from time to time with the guys who had been her friends from her boy days. It was pretty east because she did know them quite well.

Overall, if this was her lot in life, if she had no choice but to spend the rest of her life as a girl, life was good.

***

Stefanie could currently feel Andrew's warm hand on her thigh. She'd had the thought earlier to push him away, but the alcohol, a new experience for her, was clouding her better judgment. They had been making out for a couple minutes now, and he had finally started to make his move.