They Said Nothing Changes

I had heard it might hurt, especially given our sizes and they were right. There was pain but luckily, not too much blood.

What they were wrong about was that sex doesn't change anything. They tried to tell me that losing my virginity wouldn't suddenly change how I look at the world, that it wouldn't magically make me consider myself an adult or anything else different.

And yet the moment I woke, I knew something  . . . was different.

I didn't feel the same grogginess I usually do when waking up. And the sheets, they somehow felt different against my skin.

I could hear quiet breathing on the pillow next to mine as I thought back to last night and how he was genuinely surprised when I told him it would be my first time.

I knew I wasn't outgoing and I knew I was no supermodel, not even what someone would consider hot, but even so, I was still pretty.

Because I was, people always assumed that at twenty-two I had an active dating life, but that just wasn't true. When it came to romance I was a little too self-conscious and shy and it seemed like nothing could or would change that.

That is until Sam came into my life, became my best friend, and made me want nothing but his warm embrace, to make him happy, give him everything.

What happened yesterday wasn't forced or planned, it came naturally and I knew I was ready, that he was the one.

As I lay there in the pre-dawn darkness, I remembered everything in vivid detail; the outdoor candlelight dinner, the slow walk by the river as we discussed our hopes and dreams, a passionate kiss on the bridge.

I smiled recalling how he laughed over how much he had to slouch so I could even attempt to kiss him, even though I had on five-inch stilettos. Being so short can be a pain sometimes, but never with him. I love looking up at him towering above me, my protector.

I recalled that when I kissed him on that bridge He had tasted of the after dinner Gelato cone he'd had just a little bit ago, and now even imagining the taste made my heart beat faster.

That's when I realized something else didn't feel right, my crotch. Is this what it felt like after being stretched the first time. It might not be normal but then neither is he. He really stretched me.

I lay there studying the sensations I was feeling at that moment. Sexual excitement as I knew it, always came with warmth and dampness from between my thighs, an energy that built and then radiated throughout my abdomen.

My thoughts about last night were causing me to become aroused, but this time it was different, very different. It felt like it was happening outside my body. I felt a pressure and then something moved slightly against my thigh.

Something just wasn't right. I moved my hand towards my groin and my fingers came in contact with a semi-erect penis.

Since I was lying on my back and he wasn't atop of me, this was definitely not the penis of Sam, trying to enter me. No, when I touched it I could feel the touch of my fingers on the slightly swollen appendage.

My eyes opened in terror and I sat bolt upright on the bed. My gaze went slowly down to my naked chest and I found out the reason why my skin felt so weird against the sheets - it was covered in thick wiry blonde hairs just like Sam's.

That wasn't the only change though.

I was used to the weight of my breasts pulling down on my pecs and the skin around them. Mine were slightly bigger than any of my friends', and I liked the size, but I had always disliked their shape.