When we gathered in the room , he had guards standing in each four corners. I studied all of them, and they all looked like bitches.

"So..I hear you guys been around a long time". Rico said smiling. This goofy ass nigga always smiling, aint shit funny.

"Yeah. A real long time". I said sitting up. "So, what you thought? You could just come and set grounds".

His eyes widened. "Oh no, I want zero smoke. I just thought y'all had enough of the cake. I just wanted a nibble".

"It don't work like that". Marcus butted in. Rico gave him a long stare, I could tell them two were gone hit it off.

"Listen, Imma keep it a band with you. You came in our city on some fuck shit. Killing niggas , you making it hot. Then you been here for half a year and didn't think once to reach out? That's a dumb move my guy". I sat back and smiled.

Warren looked at me , waiting for the okay.

Rico sat there with that goofy ass smile still on his face."guards, leave the room". He said.

Marcus furrowed his eyebrows and sat his hand on his waistband , not sure of Rico's next moves.

"I know what you guys came to do, and trust me this won't end well". He stood up and walked to the door.

"Fuck it". Marcus blurted out. He stood up and began shot Rico right in the back of his head.

This wasn't the plan , but it's too late to fuss about it. I pulled my gun out and began shooting at everyone who came into the room.

I took a glimpse at warren and he was bussing at niggas too, bodies dropped left to right.

People stopped coming in and I looked at Marcus. "What the fuck nigga? Didn't I say imma give a signal".

"Fuck that signal dawg, he was on us!"  Marcus shouted. I stepped up to him. "You let his words get to yo head? Nigga you supposed to eat that shit up!"

"Yeah..I hear you". He said stepping back. I shook my head and walked over to warren. "You coo man?"

He nodded."Yeah man, I'm go-". His eyes widened, then he quickly pushed me.

*powpowpow*

I looked over at Marcus seeing his gun up, he shot the person who shot at me and warren. "Damn" I mumbled.

I didn't even notice the weight of warrens body on me. I shook him. "Get up nigga". I waited a minute before chuckling.

"You play too much dude, get up". I said again, he didn't respond.

"Aw man.." Marcus sighed walking over to us. "Fuck"

I used all my weight to push warren over , I seen blood coming from his mouth. "Nah, Nah bro, no". I said holding his face.

"Come one we gotta go". I jumped up and grabbed him, throwing him over my shoulder and running out the building.

But I could feel it was too late.

—————

Kelly

I know Courtney said she'd come, but I needed to come by myself.

I didn't want Harry to feel like I was so intimidated by him that I needed someone to come with me.

I pulled my key out to the house and put it in, turning the lock.

Walking into the house gave me chills. It was absolutely no love in here , it was cold and hopeless.

I slowly closed the door and walked up the stairs. Harry car wasn't outside so I'm guessing he's not here.

I walked into the room and flipped the lights. The room was a mess, clothes everywhere. Hennessy bottles every. Just a mess.

I went into the closet and was shocked. All of my clothes were gone. I chuckled. "This bitch ass nigga".

A tight hold went on my neck. "This bitch ass nigga what?" Harry chuckled. He held so tight my eyes began to water.

I scratched at his hands , trying to get him to let go. He turned me around to face him , and kissed my forehead. The he forcefully let go.

I fell to the ground coughing.

"So you decide". He said unbuckling his belt. "To leave me, and run to the little nigga Woowoo?"

He gets his belt off his waist and puts it unto a "u" position.

I tried gaining strength to stand up , but he choked me so hard I was still in shock.

He hit me with the belt. "Now your tryna come
Back and pack the shit I bought you?"

He hit me again, this time the belt hit my face.

I jumped up and swung on him, getting him a good time.

He looked at me and smiled , then grabbed my neck again. He pushed me against the wall and pinned me up.

"It's time to go with your daddy, don't you think". He looked at my necklace and smiled. "Isn't this his gift?"

I just looked at him.

He laughed. "So now you mute?"

I closed my eyes. I wasn't afraid to die, ever since my dad died I did too. I was just still walking earth.

I felt Harry's lips kiss mines. Tears filled my eyes, I knew it was my time. When I opened my eyes I seen his gun to my forehead.

"Bye".

*pow*