7

Courtney

"Ugh pick up the fucking phone!" I yelled to Marcus's voicemail.

I threw my phone down and ran my hand over my face.

I felt vomit coming up my throat so I ran to the trash can by the door and started to empty out my stomach.

"Oh shit" Jr said coming into my room. He held my hair back while rubbing my back.

When I got done I wiped my mouth and went to the restroom to brush my teeth. Jr followed me."you coo?"

I looked at him through the mirror while brushing my teeth and nodded.He furrowed his eyebrows like he was thinking about something."come talk to me in your room when you get done"

I sighed and finished brushing my teeth, I gargled some mouth wash and walked to my room."what do you want Jr?"

"You pregnant?" He said getting straight to the point. My heart dropped but I wasn't going to confess. I chuckled."what you talking about dude?"

"Come sit down" he patted besides him. I rolled my eyes and plopped down next to him."whaaaat?"

"Don't play with me Courtney, I got 2 kids. And was there for both pregnancies man, just tell me the truth Cc"

I couldn't stop the tears from coming, I covered my face with my hands and began letting everything out."I don't know what to do Jr"

He pulled me in for a hug."Damn Courtney you only 16 man" he said before sighing. "Who the Dad? Does he know?"

"We got into an argument before I found out, now he won't answer my calls"

"Shit where he live? He gotta know it's his kid too, what about moms?"

"No I haven't told her neither..I'm scared Jr" I pulled away from the hug and wiped my eyes.

"I'm not ready"

——————

Kelly

"Prince you not funny" I said as he was laughing on my bed.

No we weren't doing the nasty, he was just helping me with some work.

"Nah I just can't believe y'all called the police to give y'all a ride home from the library" he said beginning to laugh again. I smacked my lips.

"It was cold as hell outside, I was not walking in that weather" I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn, Courtney really your ride or die huh?" He asked calming down. I smiled and nodded."hell yeah! That my bitch for life. Literally" I exclaimed.

"I feel you" he chuckled. He looked around me room, then his eyes landed on me. We locked eye contact for awhile."ok!" I said breaking the silence."so, number 12 is the main one I need help on"

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You so beautiful yo' ". I smirked."I mean, you coo t-"

He interrupted me by pressing his lips against mines. I was caught off guard so he had full control of the kiss.

The kiss started slow, his lips were warm and soft. His breath tasted like mint which makes sense because he was just smacking on some mint gum.

He started to nibble on my lip, trying to gain access into my mouth but I was going to put up a fight. His hand snaked it's way to my neck causing me to gasp.