All the Boys 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Someone's excited~"

Yoongi chuckled as he flicked your perked nipple.

"S-Stop teasing already."

You whined making the boys chuckle. Jimin and Hoseok were already licking your womanhood making you moan louder.

Jin nibbled on your nipple softly while Yoongi was more rough with you. You can't stop moaning anymore.

"I-I'm gonna-"

You came with them just touching you. You covered your face embarassed. Jimin and Hoseok licked you cum off.

"Delicious."

Their eyes never leaving you as they clean you up.

"I want to taste Noona toooo."

"Me too!"

Jungkook and Taehyung whined making the older boys chuckle. They both switched with Hoseok and Jimin. Now the other two left marks on your neck making it a bit sore.

Namjoon slid his tongue into your mouth. You both fought for dominance but as an alpha, he won't have it. You gave in as he sucked on you tongue.

They all stopped what they were doing.

"What are you guys..."

Namjoon positioned himself on to you. You gasped at his length. The boys felt your unease so Jungkook held your hand while Jimin took the other. Taehyung and Yoongi trailed kisses down your throat, Hoseok massaging your breasts while Jin captured your lips in a tender kiss.

Namjoon slowly entered you making him groan from your tightness. You gasped, tears forming on thr corner of your eyes but Jin kissed you warmly making you forget a bit of the pain.

"Y-You can move now."

Namjoon thrusted in and out of you slowly at first but then picked up the pace. You were a moaning mess while Namjoon groaned at your warmth. Namjoon pulled out and came.

You felt bad that the boys were pampering you too much and they got nothing from it. You sat up making the boys confused. You got on your knees and took Yoongi's length licking the tip.

"Jin, take Namjoon's place. Jungkook come here with Yoongi."

They were surprised at your new found courage. Jungkook flushed but still followed you order. You took his length playing with the tip while you suck on Yoongi's tip. You pumped Jungkook faster making him groan.

"N-Noona!"

"Y/N!"

They both came so quickly. Your face now covered in their cum. Hoseok took a tissue and cleaned your face. There was no way in hell he was licking the cum of his brothers. That's just nasty.

You then took Jimin in your mouth making him groan. He covered his mouth a bit but he couldn't keep his moans anymore. Jin started to thrust into you slowly taking you doggy style (get it, cuz he's a- nevermind) He was more gentle tha Namjoon. Jin pulled out as he came.

"Y/N, what about me?"

You chuckled as Tae whined at you.

"Come here, Tae."

Taehyung blushed. Jimin and Taehyung positioned themselves.

"A-Are you sure you can handle us Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah, I can."

"Why does it seem like you've done this before?"

Jimin groaned at you tightness and you became silent.

"You have...haven't you."

Yoongi growled lifting your chin up to look at him.

"B-Back in college when I haven't got you guys."

"You let other men touch you like this? We'll make you forget about those guys."

You and your big mouth. Yoongi won't show mercy on you now. Jimin and Taehyung thrusted into you harshily, they were enraged that someone had done these things to you. You moaned at each thrust. When the two finished, Yoongi didn't give you time to adjust to his size.

"Y-Yoongi!"

He groaned as you screamed his name.

"This will make you forget other men."

Each thrust became harsher and harsher until he came. You really won't be able to get up for a week.

It was Hoseok's turn. He was like Jin. Gentle and told you sweet things. As he pulled out, you already came for yhe nth time.

Jungkook was last.

"It's okay, Kookie. Go ahead."

"A-Aren't you tired?"

You shook your head.

"This will make you guys feel better tomorrow. You won't have to go through thr pain of your heat anymore."

They were touched. You did this all for them. With that, Jungkook entered you. His thrusts were faster than Namjoon or the others(He IS a rabbit).

After you all finished, you all dropped on the bed taking deep breaths.

"I love you, guys."

The boys smiled at you.

"We love you, too, Y/N."

They kissed your forehead and you all fell asleep.

That was my first ever lemon and I feel like I should bathe in holy water 😂. It's so cringy but i hope you guys liked it.

Love, author-nim.