'Alpha, we have twenty rogues on our northwest border' My tracker, Travis said to me.

'I'll be on my way' I assured him. I called my fifteen warriors from last night. With the trackers there I knew I wouldn't need more. Just as I walked out the door my warriors flanked me. We all shifted and ran towards our north west borders.

My mouth watered as I smelt the familiar scent of salt water, pine and peaches. 'She's here' I told them. I blocked them out before I could hear anything else. The sun still hasn't set, meaning I could finally get to see her.

In the distance, we could see wolves fighting. There were only five of our trackers, the she wolf and twenty rogues. Well, nine rogues if you don't count the dead ones. My warriors parted and attacked the rogues, all teaming up in two's or three's on each rogue. My mate, the she wolf, jumped up and knocked over a rogue who was about to kill Travis.

She bit into his neck easily, killing him instantly. She trotted over Travis before nudging him. Her simple act of kindness swelled my heart, knowing our future Luna will be perfect. But anger quickly made it's way as she was touching another male instead of me.

Before I could hold myself back, a deadly growl came out. My warriors interpreted it the wrong way, although I had meant it at Travis, who gratefully nudged my mate back. The warriors however, misunderstood. And then they tackled her to the ground, and started attacking her.

The whole time she stared into my eyes. I was so mesmerized by her coffee black, brown tinged eyes I didn't notice the damage they were doing. Why wasn't she fighting back? She could take them all if she wanted to.

She doesn't want to hurt her pack... My wolf muttered.

They were hurting her. I could see at least ten bite marks, and a broken leg. He once silky black fur was now drenched with blood. Her blood.

Stop! I ordered my men.

But Alph-

I said stop! I roared. They immediately froze in their spots, not being able to defy my Alpha command. I growled at them loudly.

That's your Luna you fools! I kept on growling, ignoring their whimpers. I nudged my mate to follow me; I'll take her to the pack doctor. The warriors surrounded us, walking at a slow pace for my mate. It was their fault she was injured.

I looked behind me to make sure she is okay, but she was still in the same spot as before, but this time with her eyes closed and her head down. As if she felt my stare, her head snapped up, meeting my eyes.  The sun was setting, meaning dark soon. Meaning it would be harder to find her, or worse, keep her here.

She seemed to be having an internal battle with herself, but she gave up. She growled lowly to herself before trotting up to us without a care in the world. Shouldn't she be limping? I eyed her again, her leg looks brand new and there were no bite marks on her body, only the tinge of dark red blood on her fur.

We quickened our pace back to the pack house, not wanting to lose her in the night. I growled at all my warriors; they left me without a word. I ran behind a tree and shifted, pulling my boxers on. When I walked out, my mate was still sitting there, waiting. At least she didn't run away. My heart filled with warmth at the thought of her wanting to stay.

I saw her wolf eyes roam my body them my face.  She stayed on my face, she was mature, and stared intensely at me. 

"Shift" I said. She let out a huff before shifting. She was tall, 5'7(170cm) actually. Her toned and muscled body, her long tanned legs. I groaned as many very naughty images flashed my mind. Her black silky hair reached below her shoulders. Her piercing black-ish eyes met mine. He soft red lips were calling for me, begging me to eat them.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Ashley Dale, you are?" Her sweet voice brought melody to my ears.

"Dominic Black" I smiled softly at her. "Your mate, and the Alpha of the Black Knight's pack" She nodded taking in the information. I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. I knew I loved her already, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Not yet.

"Are we just going to stand here?" She mumbled.

"Follow me" I walked a few steps before noticing something.

"How did you shift with clothes on?" I asked, eying her black sports bra, black half top and black tight shorts. She shrugged. I noticed on her left arm, she had some tattoo going from her shoulder all the way down.

"Experience" She answered simply.

We continued walking to the pack house. When we entered, most of the people were here, seeing as though it's dinner time. They all looked at her curiously, but she ignored them. Her head was held high and she followed me silently.

We walked up the stairs to the third level, the main level. The Alpha and Beta's offices were here, as well as their bedrooms. On the second floor were all the other guest rooms for the teens.

I walked into my room, holding the door open for her. She walked in and eyes everything. I'm glad I wasn't a messy person; I wanted to impress my mate.

"I'm sleeping in your room?" She questioned.

"Where else would you sleep?" I scoffed.

"A spare bedroom?" She offered.

"I've been waiting for you for four years. Then when I found you I actually couldn't see you, only feel you. Then all day I was wondering if you would stay in my territory, if you would accept being my mate, a Luna, and not a lone wolf" I growled.

"I'm not letting you run away. I don't care what you say I've waited years to share my bed with someone, to give my heart to someone, and to wake up with my mate next to me. So yes, you're sleeping here" I finished. My chest was heavy with all the growls I wanted to make. My wolf was pacing inside of me, not liking it that his mate didn't want to sleep next to him.

A soft smile played her lips. "Okay" She said. I stalked towards her, her expression didn't change. She just stood there, watching me carefully. Once I was close enough, I could feel the heat of her body; I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her to me. My wolf immediately settled; he loved having her so close. So do I.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her firmly, nuzzling my nose in her neck. Her smell is like a drug, and I'm her addict. She clutched onto me tighter. I loved knowing she won't leave me, that she's enjoying this as well.

I heard her yawn. I pulled her over to my bed. I gently pushed her down on it.  She let go of me and took the left side. She snuggled with the pillow and brought the blanket up to cover her fully.

"I haven't slept in a proper bed since I was twelve" She mumbled.

"You're staying in this bed forever, so get used to it" I said as I lay down on the right side. I pulled the covers over me and slid my arm under the cover and over her stomach. I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her soft chuckle before we both fell asleep.

Another edit update. Thanks guys x