Chapter 2

Chapter 2: 

Dominic's POV:

The pack doctor, Elise, had checked up on all the warriors, she herself was surprised that there was no damage. She didn't even know how they were knocked out but that was all she could tell me. After that, I went straight back home to rest for the day ahead of me, and so did my warriors.

Now, I was gathering my most important pack members into my office to warn them about this she wolf and my new mate. Once they all gathered, Xavier had already filled them in on who she is, or who they think she is.

"She's my mate" Everyone in my office had froze in shock. Their wide eyes trained on me, they were quite shocked, some even stunned to the point where their jaws were open.

"How?" Xavier's father, the former Beta asked.

"I'm not sure, but I know it's definite. Let's hope she stays, I'm sure you all want your Luna, right?" We've been waiting for a Luna since I was eighteen. It's been four years mate less, I know I will love her unconditionally, despite her being different.

Perfect Luna... I heard my wolf say.

No doubt. I answered.

Do you think she left? I asked him.

No, she's still in our territory. For now. He growled slightly.

Don't worry, she has a wolf too. She'll need us no matter what. I assured him.

Everyone left my office, gushing about how strong and amazing their Luna is. All my warriors from last night stayed. Each of them had a scowl or an angry expression.

"Boys?" They all looked at me. I knew they were all disappointed in themselves for not doing better, but the fact was, no one could've fought her. I wasn't too sure what I had wanted to achieve out of this, possible just testing to see if the rumours were indeed, true.

"Don't worry about it. At the meeting they mentioned how over fifty Alpha's combined wouldn't be able to outmatch her. I just needed you guys there to tell me if what they were saying was true" I explained.

I want my Luna, not that these guys know who she is.

"Next time, if there is a next time, what do we do with her?" One guard asked.

"Catch her" I smirked.

They left the room and headed to their families. Xavier was still with me, sitting on the couch, looking fairly bored. He looked at me with a small smirk resting on his face.

"Losing the muscle are we know, Dommy?" He cooed. 

"I could still whip your ass any day" I chuckled. We both walked down to the gym in our basement. We both played our own music getting lost in our own routine. After a couple of hours, I exited the gym and headed to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Xavier called.

"Water" I called back. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking  out a cold bottle of water. I felt relieved as the cold water made its way down my throat. I couldn't help but let my mind drift to last night again.

The way her fur felt when she brushed past me, or when she had licked my cheek. I felt a hollow pain in my chest as I realized she wasn't here for me to make sure she is safe, happy, and most of all in my arms. Both my wolf and I were getting agitated on how she wasn't here with us, but I sent my best trackers to find her.

With the new found energy I walked back in the gym and blew off the steam of not having my mate next to me on a punching bag.

***
It was only an hour till the sun would set, and the trackers still haven't found my mate. I growled in annoyance. I'm going to go find her myself. I walked in the shower and washed all the sweat off. I pulled on some boxers while grabbing another pair for when I shift.