Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Ash's POV:

I felt my heartbeat increase as Dom guided me towards a grass clearing. Allowing myself to be distracted, I guided my eyes over every inch of the meadow. Tall pine trees stood high and proud, short grass blades a lushes healthy green, small rubbles of bushes guided the edges of the acre big meadow. 

A warm hand slid it's way into mine, dragging me from my slow, cautious steps to the middle of the clearing, where we both sat down. Dominic ran his hand softly against my cheek as he placed me on his lap, facing him, whilst he leant against a thick tree trunk.

"You don't have to tell me now, I understand things are complicated and I'm okay with waiting till your ready, as long as you promise you will tell me." He murmured softly, running his other hand through my knotted black hair while his other hand still gripped my face.

"I believe you deserve to know" I sighed. I felt my wolf cower within me, the memories haunting her. I felt my hands shake with nervousness as I brought them together in front of me. Taking a deep breath, I stared into my mate's beautiful brown eyes.

"I shifted when I was nine" I started. Dominic opened his mouth to interrupt but I immediately continued. "I know, everyone shifts at fifteen or sixteen, but I was different. I guess I was really mature, and so was my wolf. I had originally began training at 8, I wanted to be a warrior. So every day, for 2 hours, I trained"

"No one really liked me at school, the attention was mainly on my brother, the future alpha. Although, he never wanted it. I did. But it was deemed wrong for a female to be an alpha in general, so my father had to pass it down to Ethan. Which was okay,  I didn't make a fuss. I wasn't the type of person to anyways. So, up until I was twelve, I continued going to school, getting decent grades, coming home, training with my father and he even taught me how to do all the alpha work"

"It was during that time where I was closest with my father, did Ethan rebel. He started hanging out with the wrong crowd, wondering off pack territory way too often. Our parents didn't know what he was doing, I did. I followed him one time, found him hanging out with rogues, and I am not one to judge a rogue, but these men, were vicious. They had discussed kidnapping a luna simply to harm the alpha. Who does that?"

"I never told our parents, I thought I could talk him out of it. Never worked, in fact, he just kept getting angry at me. Then he started leaving school, ditching, smoking, doing all these irresponsible immature things. It wasn't until one night I was out training late, after I had finished my usual session with my father. I noticed Ethan leave the house, it was dark and it was cold. I got worried about him, so I followed. His little rogue crew, had different plans this time. They wanted me" I began to feel my heart clench at the memories. Dom wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer.

"They kidnapped me, and Ethan was fine with it, in fact he had helped. They took me and chained me in a cell, I had no idea where I was. I was whipped, punched, kicked, everything. Eventually, they decided to try a new method. They injected me with Angel's blood. The blood being so foreign to werewolves, we aren't able to process it or adapt to it. I don't know how I did it, but it didn't kill me. Since Angel's blood wasn't good enough, they then injected me with Vampire's blood."

"That also surprisingly didn't kill me. I should've been dead long ago. Then they left me for a two weeks, they thought once the blood kicked in I would be gone. Ethan visited me often, just checking up on me, apologising. I ignored him, I felt like shit. I truly did feel like I was dying. I got two portions of food a day for the two weeks, and I wasn't being beaten, so my body healed. It recovered and bonded with the new blood injected in me. Soon, I started feeling unbelievable pains"

"I got angry easier, and at the same time I gained more patience more kindness. I noticed I was gaining qualities of the blood injected in me. And on the third week, I shifted. The pain was worse than shifting for the first time. The rogues had heard my screams, and came rushing in, the saw my wolf. A feral, savage beast, with wings the size of their bodies, fangs the size of their fingers. They feared me, and in that moment, I killed them all"

"I left my brother unharmed. I loved him, I felt although it was his fault, he didn't deserve it. I wouldn't of been bale to hurt him anyways. So I left him and returned to my pack, which I found dead. My parents, my pack, gone. Apparently they rogues had killed them while leaving me alone for two weeks"

"So I left and became rogue. No one truly knows about me, I guess I like keeping myself a secret. But now, my brother tried to be like me. He injected the bloods into his own system, he had accepted the vampire but for some odd reason, the angel was rejected. Although not as powerful as me, still more powerful than any werewolf. And he now leads the rogue pack, and he wants me" I finished.

My eyed fluttered open as I surveyed my mate. His face was emotionless, but calculating. I knew he was analysing every aspect of my story, but what nerved me was if he didn't accept it. After a few minutes of mindless staring, he got up and pulled me with him, walking together back to the pack house.

Along the way he made no attempt to talk to me. I sighed as I lowered my eyes, of course. Who would accept a freak? Blinking back my watery eyes, I made my way to the pack house and to the spare bedroom. Just as I was about to open the door, I was interrupted.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dom growled.

"Um.. to bed?" I murmured.

"Get in our bed" He growled again. Sighing softly I made my way back  to his room and slipped under the covers, not caring about clothing or showers. I just wanted sleep. I felt the covers lift and the bed dip, then felt Dom grab me from my edge of the bed to his, where he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to fucking kill your brother and all the rogues who try hurt you" He promised.

"You're mine"