Chapter 9

Chapter 9: 

Ashley's POV:

Immediately jumping out of bed, I made my way towards my mate. His beautiful brown eyes were red and had bags under them. It looked like he hadn't slept in a week. Knowing him, he probably hasn't. I brought my hands and cupped his face, causing him to look at me. I placed a small tender kiss on his lips before pulling him into a hug. Whatever was bothering him was taking a toll on him, and I was here to fix theat.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "How can you be asking what's wrong with me after what I've done to you?"

"You do crazy things for the people you love" I said. His eyes widened before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too" He mumbled in my neck.

"Now back to what you've done to me -" I started.

"I'm sorry. I promise you I will be a better mate. This is all so different and confusing for me, these new feelings, having someone worth more than the pack and it worries me if I have to choose between the two, or how easily you can leave me and I wouldn't be able to find or contact you" He breathed.

"I sensed my brother close, I had to leave otherwise he would target the pack, and I blocked you because I knew you would make me come back and I couldn't. Now we wont have to deal with him for a while but when the time comes we are going to have to. And that means war, which is why I'm trying to avoid it" I explained.

"I will fight any war for you" He said into my neck. His words caused me to smile. "Will you come sleep with me tonight? Please?" He mumbled. I gave a small laugh before nodding my head. He wasted no time picking me up and carrying me into his room. He locked his door then threw me onto the bed, jumping on top of me seconds later. He slowly bent down and placed a kiss on my lips, causing me to wrap my arms around him and ask for more.

When he broke the kiss, he rolled to the side of me and brought me with him. "I'm sorry" He mumbled.

"Stop apologising, it's okay" I smiled up at him. "I love you" I mumbled as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------------------

just a short filler so I can get some drama in the next few chapters. hopefully it wont be long till I update again!

thanks guys xx