Chapter 8: Queens and School

Start from the beginning

She went and searched for apartment 170 and when she finally found it she opened her bag and took out the key. When she unlocked the door she dropped her bag from amaze. She walked inside and closed the door behind her as her mouth hang open. To say her apartment was an apartment was an understatement. The place was huge and she was pretty sure it had more than one room. As she walked farther inside she discovered that there was a ginormous kitchen and 2 large bathrooms.

After she was done exploring her new home, she got into the main bedroom. The room had a bathroom, desk with supplies on it, and a walk in closet. She went to the closet and realized, for the first time, how rich Tony really is. In the closet she found all different styles of shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, jackets, and at the bottom there were shoes. She was grateful and thankful to Tony, but to be honest this was all too much for her. If it was up to her, she would have brought 4 different outfits and survived off of them.

After the closet, Ruby walked to the desk. There were school books,a dark green backpack, and more school supplies. She noticed that the books were mostly about physics and chemistry and their ideas were similar to the things she read, so she felt relived. Then she realized a paper stuck to the wall. She read it and rolled her eyes. It was the school schedule she had for tomorrow. She huffed and picked up one of the books then took her bag off of the ground. She sat on her bed and found an alarm on the bedside. She set the alarm to wake her up in time for school then she opened her bag. She took out the blanket she stole from that Stark Internship boy and laid it on her. Then she took the book and began to read until the sun started to set.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ruby woke up the next morning a mess. She stayed up all night reading that when she was finally done it was 2 am in the morning. She walked to the bathroom and discovered how hard it was to brush her new hair. Her blonde hair was much wavier than her normal hair, so after a few minutes of trying to get all the knots out she gave up and just tied it up in a bun.

After the bathroom, she went to her huge closet and choice a simple outfit. She wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt, then tied a jacket around her hips. When she finished she packed the books that she need in her green bag and ran out of her apartment without breakfast.

She got out of the building with her bag on her shoulders and realized something. She had no idea where the school was. She growled and walked down the street. The early morning breeze moved her hair slightly as she searched from a library. When she finally found one, she entered and asked if she could use the computer. Thankfully the librarian said yes without asking for money.

Ruby sat at one of the computers and started to search for Midtown School of Science and Technology. As she searched she heard her own name from a nearby T.V. She looked up and saw her picture on the screen as a reporter spoke. She scorned and continued to look at directions. After what seemed like forever she found the one and thanked the librarian then ran out of the building.