21

The bell had just rang and class started. Jungkook had his eyes on the door. Yoongi still hadn't showed up to class and he hadn't heard anything from him since he dropped him off yesterday.

'I need to stop worrying. He could be sick or something, plus, he has no reason to tell me if he's going to be absent. I'm sure everything's fine.' Jungkook tried to reason with himself, yet he still had a gut feeling everything wasn't fine.

"Hello class. I was absent yesterday because I was sick but I got plenty of rest and I am better now." Ms. Taco explained. Jungkook was barely listening because he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Yoongi. After maybe 45 minutes into the period, the door opened revealing Yoongi. Jungkook at first was relieved he showed up but that relief quickly disappeared when he saw his face. His eyes widened in horror.

"Any excuses?" Ms. Taco glared at him.

Yoongi turned so he was facing her completely. Her glare diminished when she saw the state of his face. He had a noticeable fresh wound on his face and a few bruises. He rolled his eyes with a small scoff and just sat down in his seat.

"Oh my God." Jungkook whispered, putting a hand over his mouth.

"I'll explain later." Was all Yoongi said before he turned his head away.

Flashback- Last night

Yoongi pulled into the gas station. He turned the car off and got out. He pulled out his card and opened the little gas door thing. Suddenly, he heard 2 sets of footsteps coming towards him. Fantastic.

He glanced at the two men who were now about two feet away. He was very unflinching when it came to threatening people or situations. That was something he learned to develop when he was on the streets.

They were probably 2 inches taller than him, he estimated. Scrawny compared to him, young. They both wore black hoodies and they had their hands in the pocket of their sweatshirts. Yoongi didn't bother to look down at their pockets, he already knew they had guns.

He was not scared. He did not move. He did not look away. He remained still with a blank expression on his face.

One thing he knew was that if someone was trying to be a threat, they wanted a reaction. They wanted to feel powerful. They wanted to be feared so they could get what they wanted. Yoongi knew this so therefore, he gave no reaction when they both walked closer. They did not like that. Both of their faces had scowls painted across them, trying to look dangerous. Yoongi had to use all his strength not to laugh.

"Where the fuck is our shit?" The punk on the left spat.

"You have the wrong person. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not have any of your 'shit'." Yoongi replied calmly while making air quotes. They did not like that.

"Don't give us that. Stop fucking playing. Give us the money now." The one on the right demanded. Yoongi shook his head again.

"I already told you buddy, you have the wrong person. I know for a fact I do not owe anyone money." Yoongi sighed. He kept a straight face. He was not scared of these assholes even a little bit. Both of them knew that. Which made them even angrier. Yoongi knew that.

The one on the left went for a punch but Yoongi saw it coming. He ducked out of the way quickly. He had been training to fight since he was 6. He had been on the streets for years until he was old enough to get a job. He had plenty of experience. He could predict their every move.

The one on the right went for another punch but Yoongi grabbed his arm and twisted it at a very uncomfortable position. He cried out in pain. Yoongi used his other arm to put him in a choke hold. The other one reacted quickly and punched Yoongi square in the face. Yoongi let go and stumbled back a few inches. The one who had just punched him went for another punch but Yoongi ducked and quickly shot up with his fist, landing a perfect upper cut under his chin. Down he dropped. He was out.

The other had regained his strength and took out his gun and cocked the hammer. Yoongi immediately turned back to him. He fired, and apparently wasn't the best shot because he missed by quite a lot. Yoongi disarmed the man immediately by snapping his hand away from the gun and the it went flying to the side, far away enough that neither of them could reach it.

He punched Yoongi across the face and tackled him to the floor. They both went down with a thud. Yoongi was pinned down by the other but he used his left hand to snap up quick and hard into the mans nose. He heard the crunch. The man cried out and held his nose.

Blood seeped through his hands as he held his nose. Yoongi took the advantage and cocked his fist back, landing a blow in his solar plexus. The guy struggled but managed to get out a pocket knife.

The man on top of Yoongi used all his strength and managed to get the tip of the knife against Yoongi's pale face. He pushed as much as he could and it broke skin. He tried to drag it along Yoongi's face. Yoongi snarled and managed to twist the mans hands away from his face. The man lunged the knife down again, this time aiming for his throat but Yoongi blocked it with only one hand and he used the other to reach up and stick his index finger and middle finger into his eyes.

The man immediately grabbed his face and fell off Yoongi and started screaming in pain. Yoongi didn't pick up the gun and finish him off. He was no killer.

Well, not anymore.