14

Jungkook took out his keys and unlocked the front door. He stepped into the living room where all his friends still were. Taehyung was scrolling on his phone and Namjoon was watching TV. Jimin and Hobi were cuddling on the couch asleep. Jin was the only one standing and he was staring at his watch. They must not have heard him come in.

"Hey guys..." Jungkook said quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping boys who were hugging each other.

"10:28" Jin said.

"I made it" Jungkook sighed in relief. He really didn't want Jin to hang Yoongi by his balls.

Taehyung looked up from his phone.

"How was it?" He immediately asked putting his phone away.

"It was-"

"Did y'all kiss again? Did he compliment my amazing outfit choice? Did you guys have sex-"

"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung!" Namjoon interrupted loudly which caused the two sleeping kittens to wake up. They were a bit confused at first but then saw Jungkook and sat up.

"No, we did not have sex on our first date Tae. I'm not as easy as you are." Jungkook huffed with a scowl. Jimin Hobi and Namjoon chuckled while Jin and Taehyung rolled their eyes.

"Okay, so what did happen then?" Jin questioned.

"We had such a great time. He took me to this great restaurant and he refused to let me split the check with him." Jungkook said the last part with an eye roll. "We talked about everything. I really like him." Jungkook smiled.

"That's amazing, Kook. I'm glad you had a great time" Hobi said with a yawn.

"And did anything happen?" Jimin asked while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Uh, yeah..." Jungkook trailed off.

"Well?" Tae asked, growing impatient.

"Well, we kissed again. Held hands." He replied and then paused. He wasn't sure if he should tell his friends about him slapping his ass. They embarrassed him enough as it is. "Yeah, that's it."

"Man, I was so sure you were gonna get some dick but nooo." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" Hoseok slapped his arm.

"Everything." Taehyung gave him a box smile.

Eventually the guys left Jungkook's house. There was still some teasing about him and Yoongi. They were all happy for him and Yoongi but they still wanted to make sure he was okay with everything that was happening. And of course he was.

It was around 11:30 and Jungkook had showered and changed before flopping onto his bed. He knew from the start he was falling for Yoongi but he knew after what happened today he was falling more and more. He decided to send him a quick text.

Bunny Boy
Hey Yoongi. I don't know if you are still awake but I just wanted to say thanks again for everything. I had a great time.

Yoonie
I had a great time, too. Hope we can go out again sometime.

Bunny Boy
I'd love that.

Yoonie
Friday good for you?

Bunny Boy
Yeah, that's fine.

Yoonie
Good, I already have something planned.

Bunny Boy
Wow, what a romantic.

Yoonie
Eh, I am not really a romantic person

Bunny Boy
I like romantic people🧐

Yoonie
Haha I was totally joking! I love romance it is so amazing. I am probably the most romantic person EVER. Ignore what I said before because it is FALSE.

Bunny Boy
Oh my God I'm dead😂

Yoonie
Why?

Bunny Boy
Because that was such a fail

Yoonie
Um no? I am romantic...

Bunny Boy
It is so obvious that you only said that because I said I liked romantic people lmaooo

Yoonie
Ugh, fine, you caught me.

Bunny Boy
Pfft I knew it

Bunny Boy
I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna go to bed now. Talk to you soon.

Yoonie
Okay, night.

Bunny Boy
Goodnight, Yoonie.

Ew