Keilani

"Laxus, nashi and I are taking Saki and Lenore for the first ultrasound, so can you get the house ready since finn and kori are going to be hanging out there today?"

"Sure thing babaroo" Laxus said already tidying up the house.

——————————————————

Arrived at the clinic near the hospital:

"Im kinda excited :D aren't you Lenore?"

"Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited but also anxious lolololol"

"Welp, oh well. Lets goOoOoOoOoOo-" saki said dragging lenore in.

"You guys wanna go in without us? I'm gonna go get some groceries, and Freed said he was gonna stay in this area"

"tHATS COOL, BYE :D" they said in unison and left.

Freed gave a soft smile and sighed, and walked around. He was near the hospital entrance since he walked a bit, and saw an ambulance.

He stood back and left room for the ambulance to go through, and when he saw who was on the table, he rushed back.

"...n-nadira?"

————————————

At the fraxus house

"So...finn... how you feeling?"

"Heh... g-great...nvM im super nervous skskskksskksksksksk"

All of a sudden the door swung open

"KORI THE ICE MAN IS IN THE HOUSE- oh hey y'all."

"Dammit kori XD" Laxus said in sigh of memes.

"I swear kori next time you come in like that I will shock you so hard you won't walk for 5 days."

"I guess I'm not doing that again."

Laxus' phone rang.

"Yello? What's up aloha i kuʻu ola? W-what's wrong why are you crying?"

"*muffled sound* c-come to the hospital. I found our daughter."

Laxus barely understood and left the two boys alone in the house and ran off to the hospital.

——————————

"She appears to be okay now, she was just passed out. We gave her some glucagon and she is now drinking juice, Keilani is in the room telling her what happened. I'll leave you two here to check on her, but she will be admitted for a few days"

Laxus aNd Freed sighed in relief and went in the room both thinking "Who's keilani?"

Laxus aNd Freed ran in and hugged nadira.

"...dAdS?"

"YUP YUP YUP" they said being dads.

"Oh uh hEy iTs bEeN a WhiLe :,D"

"XD IT SURE HAS *ahem* well its great to see you." Freed said.

"I've been worried sick :,)" said Laxus.

"Well uh, sorry?" Nadira Said shyly.

Keilani walked up to shake Freed and Laxus' hands.

"Well this isn't how I wanted to meet you, Mister and Mister Justine-Dreyer XD" keilani said shaking their hands.

"My name is Keilani Lillica :) nice to meet you."

"Oh, nice to meet you keilani :D, you and Nadira friends?" Freed asked happily.

"W-Well I uh-" keilani was tomato red.

Nadira pUt On clout glasses and responded with "Nah 🅱️ she's my girlfriend."

Laxus smiled and shook Keilani's hand again. "weLL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING IM SO GLAD TO MEET YOU IM SO GLAD FOR YOU TO ENTER OUR FAMILY NADIRA YOU HIT THE JACKPOT YOU GOT YOURSELF A CUTE AND SWEET ONE-" but Freed covered Laxus' mouth.

"T-thanks dad? XD"

"GUYS GUYS, WE ARE HAVING TWINS. A BOY AND A GIRL." Said saki and Lenore running in.

"WOOOOO IM ALREADY GONNA BE AN... aUnt?! Lenore what the hell?! Anyway that doesn't matter, cONGRATS? XD" Nadira said happily and confused

Welcome to the family, guys.

———————————

Word count: 560

9-24-18