Again. (Finale)

It was the day of their 2 year anniversary. Freed wasn't as happy per usual, considering Laxus was always gone and never spent time with him for the past 3 months.

Evergreen still comforting Freed, making him get out of bed and have a good day, was loosing patience.

It was the last day and Laxus finally accomplished all 6 words with his lighting  and was ready to go back with Freed.

"Why should I go where he wants to later? He ignored me for a good 3 months and now he wants to talk to me again? What kind of dickhead does that? Do you really think it's fair to me? We live in the same house and somehow still manages to ignore me."

"Freed.... trust me... in a little bit of time, it won't hurt so bad.... he is doing this all for you, he's been planning something for you... so please give him this day..." evergreen said with a look of uneasiness in her eyes.

Freed wasn't even talking like himself. He wasn't the proper, elegant man he was. He's stressed. He's let loose.

"*sigh* fine, if you say he keeps ignoring me, just for me, I'll do it? Tell him to keep is dick in his pants and button up his ego as well as hide his inner asshole okay? Thank you." Freed said preparing his outfit for the day.

-magical time skip to night time because why tf not?-

Freed was dressed up and noticed a note on the bed.

He opened it up and read it.

"Dear Freed,
I love you with all my heart, if I didn't I would tell you, you know I'm honest. Hell, if I didn't love you I would do what I'm about to do when you come outside. I hope you know I've been thinking about you the whole time I've been training for this moment. You may think I'm a dick of a jerk, but I'm doing this for you. Now come out whenever you are ready to receive your 2 year anniversary gift, oKaY? Thanks, I love you so much.

-Love, Laxus"

Freed teared up at the letter.

"So he didn't forget... and I was thinking bad of him this whole time... I'm such an idiot..."

"NANANA- NO TIME FOR SULKING FREED DRE- I MEAN FREED JUSTINE CMON WE NEEDA SEE THE MAN OF YOUR DREAAMMMSSS!!!!" Evergreen said almost back to her normal self.

"Tch...oKaY fiNe, lets go."

The head outside and freed locked eyes with Laxus.

"Heh, your not gonna believe a word I say, but hell, what's the point of just drowning another day?" Laxus said giddy as ever.

"Tch I guess your right, thunder thighs." Freed said teasingly.

"AhHhHh I guess I deserve you calling me that in public" Laxus said shyly while blushing.

They talked for 2 hours and ate food at their outdoor home bound restaurant as Bixlow called it, until it was time for Laxus to show what he planned for.

"Freed, Ima need you to stand back with evergreen for this one, heh." Laxus said with a grin on his face.

He did what he was asked and saw Laxus start sparking.

"Ah watch out pikachu..." Freed said.

Laxus laughed and slowly started spelling out the words in the sky.

The sight made Freed cry.

Laxus managed to keep it in the sky and not shock freed as he approached him

Laxus got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"You have been, the best partner in crime, the craziest joker, kindest person, and most handsome person alive, would you make me... the happiest man in fiore.... and marry me?" Laxus asked with small tears in his eyes.

Yes, of course.

——————

I've got a secret for the mad

In a little bit of time it won't hurt so bad

And I get, that I don't get it.

But you will burn right now

But then you won't regret it.

Your not gonna believe a word I say, what's the point in just drowning another day?

And I get that they don't get it.

But the world will show you that you won't regret it.

Little things, all the stereotypes, are gonna help you get through this one night,

and there will be a day where you can say your okay and mean it.

I promise you, it will all make sense again.

There's nothing to do right now but try, there are 100 people who would listen to you cry.

And I get, that they don't get it. But they love you so much that you won't regret it.

Your at the bottom, this is it, just get through, you will be fixed.

And you think, that I don't get it, but I burned my way through and you won't regret it.

Little things, all the stereotypes, are gonna help you get through this one night.

There will be a day where you can say your okay and mean it.

I promise you it will all make sense again

——————————

Thank you all so much for reading this book! I appreciate all the reads it got! I saw there was more than 300 so I'm very thankful! I'm going to continue this book in the future, but for now I'm going to be taking a break,

This book was based off a song called 'Secret For The Mad' by Dodie Clark so yeah.

Next I'm going to write an OtaYuri book so ehehehehehe

And then I might write a small story about me, so uhm yeah?

(Read Defenders Of Belief..also made by me.)

Thank you once again for reading the book this far! And all the kind support and all the hilarious comments I get all the time.

See you next level... wait no wrong anime.

Thank you, goodbyeeee!!!!

-Juliana/ The Fraxus Flock

Thank you again!

Here comes season twooo 💚💛