māhoe

"Our daughter...has an illness...that has no cure...and is to be treated with shots... Wait, does she have to go on a diet??" Asked Laxus concerned.

"No sir, she can eat sweets, any food, basically the same that she has been eating. Because she isn't overweight. If she gains lots of weight her blood sugars would unbalanced and effect her health. But now, she is good."

"Well that's... slightly good news? Wait I'm confused again, how do we treat low blood sugars again?" Freed asked rubbing his hand through his sleeping daughters hair.

"Just give her sweets. She needs sugar. Not actual sugar, heh. Juice like kool-aid pouches works best as a fast picker upper. If it's not that low, gummies or any sweet will work. Liquid gets in the body faster, so yeah." The doctor said.

"Oh okay, thank you." The couple said as the doctor left and just help their daughters hand.

-a few weeks later, a few days after she got out of the hospital-

"Nadira, come here munchkin, its time to switch out your dexcom and your omnipod."

A dexcom is a machine that constantly reads her blood sugar every 5 minutes, and you can read it through your phone. Pretty cool, right?

Omnipod is a type of insulin pump that gives her insulin every time she eats something, and is a wireless machine on her so she won't have to get poked every time she eats something. Just push a button on the little remote, and boom. She has insulin in her system. That's pretty cool too, right?

"Alrighhhtttt :c" she said putting down her toys and going over to the table preparing to get poked.

"Why doesn't papa Laxus ever squeeze the skin, and he always just pushes the buttons?" She asked softly.

"Because if he did it, your arm would be broken" Freed said giggling and booping his daughter's nose.

"exCUSE ME I WILL NOT. MGHH HOW RUDE" he said holding the insulin remote.

Nadira laughed at the sight.

"Done. I took that as a chance, and you've been poked already. So you can go play now, don't wear yourself out please." Freed said because he is on dad mode 10000000

She ran off to her room to go play and fraxus was sitting in the living room looking out at the ocean.

"It's been a while since we've been down to the ocean. I miss it." Freed said rubbing Laxus on the back.

"Same. Ugh I'm worried now. It's kinda a lot of pressure now. We have the new baby on the way, and idk if we can handle it, plus Nadira's Diabetes." Laxus said drinking sunny d.

"Well, its not as stressful anymore. She's about to turn four, and evergreen is only 4 months pregnant. So I mean, Nadira is getting more independent and is used to getting poked, so it's not that huge of a deal. The only issue really is financial wise." Freed said opening the window.

"Yeah... though our flowers are pretty good, I might need to get a new job." Laxus said looking sort of sad.

"Well I mean, it won't hurt? Magic and guilds here are different so we can't just take a job and get money... unless we can? I haven't checked." Said Freed lookit out the window.

"Yeah, I guess I can go check? Because if they are, they pay good money honestly."

"Go check tomorrow. Not now. It's too soon, plus I was thinking of inviting the girls over to play with Nadira and need help cooking food for them and Evergreen and elfman as well." Freed said like a total mom.

"Aight cool, whatchu makin?"

"Im not too sure, I was thinking maybe... huli huli chicken and malasasa?"

"Sounds good to me. I can make the chicken?"

"Great."

They were baking and cooking together in the kitchen, and elfever and the kids came over so the kids were playing with Nadira and elfman and evergreen helped out in the kitchen and setting up the table.

They were basically like a family at this point.

They were just missing Bixlow. But he was still in fiore.

Finally, they were ready to eat.

"Nadira, you already got insulin so you are good." Freed said.

"NUI!(great)" she said and starting stuffing her face.

"Sooo, now that I am here, I kinda have something to say?" Evergreen said nervously.

"bE a mAN aNd sAy iT." Elfman said but just got a slap in return.

"It's something about the baby..." she said softly.

"Hmm? Is everything okay? Is it okay?" Laxus said nervously.

"Well... there is no baby." She said bluntly.

"W-what?" Freed said looking terrified.

"Because.... its more like...."

"EVERGREEN SPIT IT OUT." Laxus said.

"AH FINE YOU ARE SCARY JFC, ITS BABIES, NOT BABY. YOUR TWINS ARE INSIDE OF ME. T W I N S."

"T-twins?" Fraxus said in unison.

T w i n s.

—————————-
Word count: 823

Hope you guys liked this chapter? I just started it this morning sorry if it was crappy but I've been working on it all day. I really thought this story was going slow, and actually I was thinking of quitting it.

But, you see. I made a new acc to forget about this one, but I looked at my old acc (this one) and saw that this hit 1K views. My heart literally stopped.

Y'all don't know how much this means to me. I know it's not a lot, but it is to me. I thought it would get 100 views MAXIMUM. Oh great I'm crying now. Heh, well I'm gonna go now.

Thank you for reading, like seriously. You don't know how much this means to me. You don't have to vote, but it would help a lot. But also, just you reading this is enough for me. Seriously. Okay I'm gonna go now, I think.

Lmao sorry I ramble, I'm a mess rn.

E m o t i o n s

BYEEEEEEEE!!!!

-Juliana/TFF