Aloha Kakahiaka

It was while Freed was in ICU Laxus couldn't see him, he went home to go through a box of things they had collected throughout their journey of being together.

He dug through everything and found a note that wasn't there before.

Laxus cried at sight and put the note close to his heart and went back to see if Freed was in stable condition

Laxus cried at sight and put the note close to his heart and went back to see if Freed was in stable condition. What kind of magical force put the note there? Fate?

He was out of ICU but was on life support to keep him stable yet he was unconscious.

Laxus layed his head on the bed while holding his lifeless husband's hands.

"Freed... I don't feel good... I feel empty... like it's my fault that your hurt... it makes me feel like shit..

I could have been such a better husband to you but I was too busy looking forward to the future... I forgot about the present... please wake up...

I'll do anything... if you just wake up... that's all I ask... please..." Laxus said crying while grasping Freed's hand.

He heard something mumble and sat up quickly.

"Anything, eh?" Freed said with a small grin on his lifeless face.

"F-Freed? You're... you're awake??" Laxus said holding back tears.

"Uhm... does it look like I'm asleep? Did I worry you that much to where you become a fucking idiot? Not my Laxus. Imposter? Maybe." Freed said almost like his normal self.

"oh you dickhead, you made my blood pressure too high to where I could have been in a hospital bed too"

"Oopsiex my bad. Ugh this IV is uncomfortable, how long am I gonna have to stay here??" Asked Freed.

"well they said after you wake up, they would have to see but at least one more day."

"Oh great. That makes me bitter. I wanted to sell the morning glories tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I'll sell them for you."

"Thank you~!"

They talked as Freed was getting slightly better until he fell asleep.

"heh, you need your rest green sex bean." Laxus said.