I think im into it

(HEADS UP! AT FIRST THE WRITING IS TERRIBLE AND OUT OF CHARACTER, IT GETS BETTER THOUGH!!! DONT WORRY! ALSO A LOT OF EMOJIS!

-The Fraxus Flock)

It was a normal day at the new thunder legion home and Freed was planning on going out on a picnic with Laxus along with the other members of the thunder legion.

Evergreen was in charge of the food considering Bixlow is an idiot when it comes to cooking while Freed was better on the baking side.

Laxus was just told to meet them at a local cliff which was told to be a really calm place for a picnic.

Freed on the other hand, was preparing the desserts and knew exactly Laxus' favorites, so based it around that.

They all flew over to the cliff so they won't have to hurt their legs.
Evergreen flew on her freakin fairy wings
Freed flew with his script wings.
Bixlow just flew on his babies. (Send help for the author plz)

"Is that the destination over there?" Said Freed pointing to a mountain with visitors on it.

"Considering that's the only mountain here, yeah." Bixlow exclaimed with usual amount of sarcasm in his voice.

Freed was feeling sort of off that day, kind of sick but not really, as if he was missing something.

They landed and were looking for Laxus around and they found him by a wall near an edge.

"So you actually came eh?" Said Evergreen.

"Considering there is free food, of course." Laxus casually said with no shame.

Freed put down all the baskets and settled down in the shade.

"Well I'm glad you came anyway laxus (•ᴗ•)" freed Said with a golden smile.

"U-uhm Thanks Freed" Laxus said with a slight blush.

——————————

B: hey ev?

E: what do you wannnnnttt?!

B: have you noticed?

E: notice what?

B: how.. i don't know... happy?.. Laxus has been around Freed lately?

E: hm... kind of yeah... but I don't think happy.

B: well what do you think?

E: I think... *whips out a fan*

B: oh Jesus what.

E: I THINK *waves fan around and screams* GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

B: JESUS CHRIST EVERGREEN CHILL, LOWER YOUR VOICE TOO, FREAKY FAIRY!

——————————————

Freed and Laxus were talking and the found out that the mountain could be a camping place, so the thunder legion would be staying over night.

Freed was on a rock a few feet higher from where everyone else was and he was practicing a new script he learned.

Laxus was below cheering him on strangely which caught Freed of guard and slipped off the rock.

End of part one.

Well uhm hi it's me Juliana, the author, and uhm woo? Idk I'm not used to writing so sorry if I suck so uhm yeh? I will be updating often so don't worry 😂 yeah I'll leave now.

-Juliana The Fraxus Flock

Insta: birdddo