Chapter Eleven: Fox and Raven

"Fox! Fox! Where are you?!" She called.
Everything was dark except for the vent, it glowed brightly, leading him to her voice.
"Willow! Help! Willow! What happened?"
Fox was confused. Her voice was gone, the vent stopped glowing.
What's going on?
"Fox. Fox! Get up, we have to leave." Raven suddenly appeared above him.
"Why?" Fox sleepily said.
"The Winds are coming. We have to find a better shelter." She said.
"Oh, ok." He said, unsure of what the Winds are.
She got up, gathered some wild onions and started walking.
"Hey, wait up!" Fox said. He too grabbed some onions and ran towards Raven.
"So what are the Winds?" Fox asked.
"The Winds,"She said, "are giant gusts of wind. The are faster than wolves. And are strong enough to knock someone down."
"Why are we leaving?" Fox asked.
"Well, The Winds are also strong enough to knock trees down. It would be too risky to stay." Raven said.
"Ohhhhhh. I knew that." He said.
The two walked and took few breaks. They needed to find a village to stay in.
"Most villages around here have stone walls. They should protect us. We can sneak in, stay until they are gone, and then sneak back out." Raven said.
"What if we can't find one?" Fox asked.
"Well, we'll just have to find a safe place and wing it." She said in a low voice.
Raven shrugged it off, but she was worried. She knew how powerful the Winds were.
They walked a few more hours and stopped at a stream.
"Raven, I'm tired. Can't we just camp here for now?" Fox asked.
"I'm sorry, but we can't. You have no idea how quick and strong the Winds are." She said.
"We have to keep moving."
"But,"
"No buts Fox. I'm serious. You have never witnessed the destruction and death that comes with them.
"Stop treating me like, like I'm a 5 year old! I know more than you think I do!"
"I'm just trying to protect you because I couldn't protect Arthur!"
Fox quieted his tone.
"Who's Arthur?"
"No one."
"Why can't you just tell me?"
"Arthur was my best friend! Ok?"
Fox quickly stopped talking.
"Come on." Raven said, getting up from her spot and walking off.
"How do you know which way to go?"
Fox questioned. He was eager to know more about the person he had thought he knew better.
"Because I used to live here."