Chapter Two: Fox

"Willow!" Fox yelled. He bawled as they dragged him through the winding corridors. He kicked, screamed and tried all he could to escape their grasp. "Let go of me!" Fox yelled. But they finally reached their destination. A set of large, intricately carved, iron doors.
As they opened, a large man with a black velvet cape appeared before them. He stood proud and stared down at Fox.
"Sir Rinn, Lord of Obodorro, this subject was caught communicating with Project Willow. What should we do?" One of the men said.
"You know what to do. Seperate them and inform Project Willow that the other was eradicated. What is your name, my little experiment?" Rinn asked.
"It's name is" one of the men said, only to be interrupted by their leader.
"No, I asked it not you." He said.
Fox didn't respond.
"Speak vermin!" Rinn hissed.
Fox closed his eyes and looked away. One of the followers slapped his face, but he didn't respond.
"I said speak! Are you deaf as well as stupid, vermin?" Rinn yelled.
His followers pulled out their whips and started to whip his back repeatedly. Fox continued to ignore him, even if it felt like little blades digging into his flesh. He refused to be treated like this.
"Did I stutter vermin? I said, speak!" Rinn said, shoving Fox to the ground. He started to kick him, but Fox didn't say a word. He was tired of being treated like this.
"You disgusting brat! You useless shifter! How dare you stay silent in front of your demanding master! I own you now, I can do whatever I want to you. Send him to White Room!" Rinn demanded. Despite his outward appearance, Fox was terrified. The last time he was in the White Room he almost died. He started to sweat, wondering why he didn't respond and what they would do to him next. The thing that worried him the most was Willow. What would happen to her?