Chapter Five: Emyris and Esmeree

"Emyris! Esmeree! Time for breakfast!"
Winston said.
"Coming!" Emyris said.
He climbed down the ladder, into the kitchen.
"Where's Essie?" He asked.
"Don't you remember? She left earlier this morning for lessons. Mine are this afternoon. Speaking of which, I have to go. Bye dad!" Emyris said, grabbing a piete and going out the door.
"Wait! Don't forget!" Winston said, hugging his son.
"Daaad, I have to go." Emyris pouted.
"Fine. Bye!" He said. He frowned, realizing how much his Miracles had grown up.
Emyris walked to the central parts of Okella, where he found Esmeree waiting for him.
"Did you tell him?" Esmeree asked.
"No, I didn't have the guts. Another time," Emyris said.
They walked to Lillian's, the old psycho who was giving them lessons.
"We've got to find a better teacher. How do we even know if what she's saying is true?" Esmeree said.
"Well, they are free..." Emyris muttered.
"Look Mic, it's the Thunder Children!" Leon said. He was Lillian's son. He pushed Emyris to the ground, giving him a number of scratches.
"Leon! Stop!" Esmeree said.
"Why? He's just having fun!" Mic exclaimed.
"I said stop! I don't want to hurt you! I might go out of control!" She said, backing away.
Emyris stood up and started to get closer to Leon.
"Emyris! Stop!" She ran towards him, stopping him from getting any closer.
"Aww, are you getting mad?" Leon teased.
Emyris's eyes glowed blue, his skin turned milk white. He was charged.
"Emyris!"