forty nine

I wake up sweating and panting, my whole body radiating with heat. My eyes snap open in the darkness to see Harry completely sprawled on top of me. I manage to squish my arms out from underneath him and push the mop of his curls out of my face. He groans in his sleep and I struggle a little for breath. I try to push his weight off me but his tired body was too heavy for me.

"Harry." I pant, not getting a response.

"Harry." I try again, voice louder whilst I poke his cheek, now earning a mumble.

"Get off me." I push his shoulders and he whines before pushing himself off me, collapsing on the free space next to me. I inhale largely, sighing in relaxation.

"'m not that heavy." Harry mutters tiredly and I chuckle.

"Yeah, you are. You're so fucking fat." I joke and he smacks my arm playfully mumbling a 'heeyyy' before slowly turning his head to face mine. I turn mine to face his, our eyes locking. Well, one of his eyes. The other one was shut still full of sleep. 

"How are you feeling?" I question and he scrunches his lips.

"Terrible. You?"

"Mild." I shrug, fanning myself a little.

"Ew you're all sweaty." Harry jokes and I playfully hit his stomach, sitting up. I reach over Harry's body and grab my phone to check the time. 

I almost choke when I read 12:48pm. My shift started at 1. "Shit!" I gasp quickly getting myself out of bed.

"What's wrong?" Harry groans, his voice thick of sleep.

"My shift starts in 12 minutes." I explain as I pull the clothes off my body. I don't care if Harry's watching me right now. I'm more invested in the fact that I'll be late and that my boss Ronnie decided to call a staff meeting today.

"Oh no someone's gonna be late." Harry teases and I roll my eyes, pulling my black jeans up my legs. I grab the first black hoodie in my closet, chucking it over my torso. I slip on black socks before slipping my Vans on. I don't even bother tying the laces, I'll just tie them in the car.

"10 minutes." Harry says grabbing my phone. I quickly sit in front of my mirror, sloppily putting my makeup on. I do the quickest flick of eyeliner I think known to man. Whilst applying my mascara, Harry stumbles out of the bed, obviously still a little drunk.

I roll my eyes and continue my focus back on the mirror, trying to beat the clock. I know I'll be late but I'm attempting to be 5 minutes, not 15.

"Let me help you." Harry mumbles and I almost snort with laughter.

"With makeup? Do you even know what this is?" I laugh, wavering the mascara wand in the air whilst he tiredly stares at it.

"No, idiot, I meant your laces." He scrunches his nose and slumps his body on the floor next to mine. He grabs my legs pulling them from their crossed position, almost knocking me down.

He grabs the dirty white laces on my right shoe, tying them tightly. I watch as his fingers gently, yet firmly tie the knots. Never in a million years did I think I'd have Harry tying my damn laces whilst I try to do my makeup in negative 5 minutes.

"Done." He taps my legs once both laces are tied, double knot so they "don't fall off when I'm working."

"Thanks." I quickly stand up from the floor, grabbing my work bag, throwing a few items in it. Harry follows me as I quickly dash into the kitchen trying to find some kind of food.

"Are you driving?" Harry asks, leaning against the counter whilst I raid the cupboards.

"Yeah, how else would I get there?" I find a box of muesli bars, grabbing two of them and throwing them into my bag.