twenty two*

I quickly pull myself off Harry then slump down in the couch. We both stare at each other. Harry looks confused and I feel a mix of emotions. I thought Harry said Ethan was pissed drunk, but obviously he was fine enough to drive himself home.

I hear the front door open and I shoot Harry a look.

"Jump the fence." I whisper yell trying to shoo Harry out of my yard.

Harry huffs.

"You're being ridiculous, it's just your brother. And besides we weren't doing anything." He says and I turn my face towards the backdoor opening. I cross my legs and place my arms over my inner thighs, covering my hickeys there.

"Harry?" Ethan questions, stepping outside.

I catch Liam out of the corner of my eye, before his presence is along side my brothers. Ethan was wasted and I could tell Liam was getting there. I assumed Liam drove.

"I was um looking for you." Harry almost stutters, standing up from the couch.

"Oh no shit. What's up?" Ethan slurs.

"You have my grinder from the other night." Harry states and Ethan makes an "Ohh" sound.

"Yeah come upstairs." He says and stumbles his way back inside, with Harry slowly walking behind him.

My gaze doesn't leave Harry. He looks over his shoulder for a split second, winking at me and then disappearing up the stairs. I bite my lip and look over at Liam.

"Hey Liam." I smile.

"Hey." Liam smiles back and takes a seat where Harry was previously sitting. He grabs the bong and huffs in annoyance as he finds there was no more bud left.

"Looks like you and Harry had some fun." Liam says pointing at my neck. I laugh and shake my head.

"No that's not Harry." I lie.

"Good luck hiding that at school." Liam smiles and I huff, rolling my eyes.

I had forgotten about school. I hadn't been in over a week and I know the more time I take off school, the more trouble I'll get into. I want to drop out but I know that I'll actually be killed by my mother. Getting expelled from my last school was tough enough, I couldn't imagine what she would say or do if I told her I dropped out.

Liam goes back inside and I grab the bong and head up to my bedroom. I shut my door and cover myself up in my blankets. I hear bottles clinking in Ethan's room and I sigh loudly. I slump down on my bed and hear my brother and his friends taking shots.

They talk loudly and I put a pillow over my head although it doesn't quite do the trick. I get out of my bed and almost leave my bedroom, but I feel the cold air against my legs reminding myself that I had only shorts on. I quickly slide on trackies over my shorts, covering my hickeys from my brother.

I silently thank myself for not turning on the outside lights before or my brother would've lost his shit. I put my knotty hair over my shoulders and storm over to my brothers room.

"For the love of God shut the fuck up!" I yell and all their attention lands on me.

"Thank you." I sigh and Liam holds out a bottle of whiskey "You need to relax." He slurs.

I turn down the drink and almost stomp out of the room. I shut my door and their chatter starts again. I throw the trackies off my legs. I grab my headphones and plug them into my ears, playing music to drown out their annoying voices. I cover myself back up in my bed and fall asleep within minutes.

.

My body jumps awake when I hear someone stumble into my room and trip over something on the floor. I pull my headphones out and sit up hearing curse words fly out of their mouth. My eyes focus on Harry stumbling over my shit.