twenty one

"Why are you here Harry?" I ask following him up to my bedroom. I hold the door shut before he can enter my room.

"Well I'm bored and you're quite.. fun." He says, his eyes widening when he says fun.

"If you came over here to re-enact last night, I suggest you get going." I say lowly and he grins back.

"Lucky for you, I'm not going any time soon." He announces, smiling.

I groan loudly and open my door. Harry barges his way into my bedroom and almost trips on a sneaker. I laugh under my breath but stop when he gives me a stare. I hold back a smile and jump onto my bed.

"I brought a gift." Harry speaks after he gives himself a small tour of my room.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

Harry digs into his pocket and pulls out a small plastic pocket of bud and I grin and stick my hand out. He goes to put it in my hands but then takes it back.

"Harry do you understand how giving a gift works?" I look at him like he's an idiot.

"Yeah I get something back." He says proudly.

"You're actually stupid no wonder why you have no friends." I say and Harry raises his brows at me "Says miss loner stoner right here." He comments back. I smile at his cute attempt to offend me.

"What do you want back?" I ask.

"Blowjob would cut the price," He teases and I pretend to gag. I'm only joking Care."

"Yeah yeah." I nod, rolling my eyes.

"Well if you're up for it.." He begins, a playful smirk plastered on his lips.

I laugh and shake my head. I rub my tired eyes and Harry takes a seat on my bed.

"Well in return I'd need to use your stuff because I forgot papers and a lighter, or if you have a bong." Harry says and I reach underneath my bed pulling out a glass bong.

"Trust you have one."

"Well I am a loner stoner right?" I repeat his previous words and he gives a small laugh as a response. I lazily get out of my bed and grab a lighter. Harry follows me outside and we sit on the comfortable couch.

I don't remember the story of how this couch ended up in our backyard. To be honest, I didn't remember much of the school holidays. Nessa, Zayn and I would get wasted together almost every single day. I'm surprised none of us ended up dead by the time school started.

Harry takes a hit from the bong before passing it to me. We share it back and forth until we are both sitting like vegetables, staring into the night sky.

"How did you end up in Alverton?" I blurt out randomly.

Harry sucks in a sharp breath "Erm, I got expelled from my old school and then mum and I decided to leave our old town."

"Oh no shit." I say "I got expelled from my old school as well." I relate and Harry turns to face me.

"Not surprised." He says "What for?"

"A mix. But mainly just not rocking up, and when I did I was always getting into fights." I say and Harry smiles.

"Nothings changed." He comments and I nod. I realise that I'm slipping back into my old habits, and it's all because of my mum.

"What about you?" I ask him.

He shifts a little "Basically same as you. I wouldn't show up and if I did I was not sober and I'd be fighting people." He says slowly. His eyes are hazy and his mouth is open slightly.