The guy asked Jungkook to sit on his king sized bed.

"So what's your name?". The guy asked.

"J-jeon Jung-jungkook". Jungkook said doesn't dare to look his eyes.

The guy gently lifted his chin using his finger, making Jungkook look at his eyes.

Jungkook could feel his cheeks getting red.

"Jungkook? Is that your name?"

Jungkook nodded.

"You don't have to be afraid or shy, im not like the others. My name is Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin"

Jungkook finally can smile a little making Jimin smile too.

"So..tell me more about you"

"Umm..there's nothing much about me. I-im 20 years old, my last education is on the 3rd grade of senior high school, and im an orphan since 17 years old"

"Ow..that's awful,did your parents kicked you out?"

"Yeah..t-they said im already old enough to take care of myself"

"What kind of parents is that?? Im sorry to hear that"

"I-its fine.."

"By the way, let me introduce myself too, as i said before my name is Jimin, im 22 years old, and im a college student of the visual art major. The paintings on the wall are most made by me"

Jungkook's eyes lit up
"T-that's cool! You're the one who paint this all?". Jungkook said while looking around at the paintings all around Jimin's room.

"Yep, the ones on your room too"

"Really?? Its so pretty"

"Haha thanks.."

"Umm..perhaps, one day, c-can you..." Jungkook stopped for a moment making Jimin frowned

"Can i what? Its okay just ask me whatever you want"

"Um c-can you teach me t-to paint too? I like d-drawing since i was young"

"Of course! I'm happy i can teach people!"

Jungkook smiled making Jimin's heart melt

"T-thank you"

Not long after, Jungkook's stomach growled making him embarassed

"Oh god..you must be hungry! Come on lets get you something to eat." Jimin stood up first and wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist, but Jungkook only hissed and whimpered in pain making Jimin worriedly looks at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook only shook his head.
"Ah n-no its o-okay..n-nothing is wrong"

"What are you saying? You're obviously hurt". Jimin said before gently lift up Jungkook's shirt a little, only to see a quite big blue bruise on Jungkook's waist.

Jimin gasped.
" Oh my god, what happened to your waist?"

Jungkook quickly pull his shirt down, hiding the bruise.
"N-no its nothing, i j-just accidently fell yesterday". Jungkook said, but Jimin knew it was a lie.

Jimin kneeled in front of him, gently took Jungkook's hands and carressing it

"Jungkook, please just tell me the truth, its fine. You can tell me everything". Jimin said softly.

Jungkook keep silent for a while, but instead of start talking, Jimin saw his eyes started to get teary.

He took a deep breath before starting to talk

"M-my p-parents never loved me, t-they k-kicked me out from home, w-which made me h-have to search a j-job to find money. B-but every j-job declines m-me, which i had no choice other t-then being a s-slave. I had b-been changing o-owners for 5 times a-and i was always b-been a-abused by them. A-actually the bruise are not only in h-here. T-there are many other b-bruises all a-around my b-body." Jungkook said before lifting up his shirt, showing Jimin the bruises on his stomach, ribs, back, and shoulder.

Jimin gasped at the painful sight, he doesn't know why but he suddenly had the urge to protect this boy forever.

Jimin gently wiped Jungkook's tears away with his right thumb.
"Oh honey..im really sorry for all you should went through..but let me promise you something..i won't ever treat you like they did..im not like the other cruel owners..besides i hired you since i need a companion or friend here since i felt lonely"

Jungkook smiled, tears filled his eyes, but this tears are different, its a happy tears.

Jungkook immediately hugged Jimin, snuggling his face to Jimin's neck. Jimin soon hugged him back, nuzzling his nose to Jungkook's fluffy hair.

After around 3 minutes hugging they broke apart.

"I'll get you food okay?" Jimin said before trying to stand and go only to get Jungkook clinging to him.

"D-don't l-leave" Jungkook said

Jimin sighed and smiled, then he took Jungkook's hand to hold it.

"Come on lets get food together."

They went to the huge dining room downstairs and the chef immediately served them food and they started to eat

"Woah! This is so delicious". Jungkook said excitedly after taking a one bite.

Jimin smiled
"Glad you like it"

Jungkook smiled and started eating again, but then he heard whisperings in the back of the kitchen making his smile fade and frowns instead. The maids are talking about him, since Jungkook get Jimin's attention more and Jimin seemed to noticed that too

"Just ignore them..they're just jealous". Jimin said, before wiping a small food stain in the corner of Jungkook's lip making him grow red again

Jungkook nodded quickly and continue eating his food, trying to hide his blushing face making Jimin chuckles.

"What do you wanna do after this?" Jimin asked

"Umm..c-can i..perhaps take a b-bathe?"

"Of course, of course. You can do it on my room tho"

Jungkook widen his eyes

"O-only if you want to, im not forcing yo-"

"NO! umm..i-i mean i would like to do that in your room". Jungkook said, cheeks red as a tomato

Jimin chuckled
"Kay then kookie"

"K-kookie?"

"Yep that's your new nickname"

"I-i like it, t-thank you master"

"Just call me Jimin, its fine"

After finished eating Jungkook took a bathe, and wore Jimin's clothes again.

"God i love it when you wore my shirt". Jimin said making Jungkook blush.

"Are you tired?". Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Lets get you to sleep then". Jimin said, about to take Jungkook to his own room, but Jungkook doesn't follow making Jimin look at him curiously.

"U-umm can i s-sleep with you? I-im afraid of getting n-nightmares". Jungkook shyly asked

Jimin smiled
" Sure thing baby.."

They went to Jimin's bed. Jungkook immediately snuggling to Jimin, enjoying the warmth he got from him, making Jimin smile and mentally cooed.

God Jungkook never feel this warm before

Soon they fell asleep